Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I never learned how to interact with another human beings

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I never learned how to do it, i don't know how to interact with another human beings, i don't know how to start a conversation or what to say, i don't even know how do i suppose to behave around people or what posture do i make, no one taught me how to do so and i don't know anymore if i'm autistic or just awkward. It all started when i was a literally born, i was raised by a single mother who never taught me social skills so i spended most of my childhood playing videogames, the only social interaction i was given was from school and even there i always failed to make human connections, i had few friends for sure but i never learned how toconnect with people since i just talked to them to disscus about videogames and anime but i never made meaningful connections since i never talked about social stuff. When i was 9 my parents gave me a pc and things only gor worse, i became a 100% social outcast with no hope to ever interact with females and so i spended literally all the days of my life watching a screen, i felt so disconnected from reality when i had to go to school and hear normies talking about how they went to parties every weekend when the only interesting thing i could talk about was how do i spended my day watching youtube videos, it was over from the start there is no way i can function in society anymore.

Same. I cannot handle everyday interactions.

I wish I was a mentalcel

It's an alienating feeling.

Same. It's over when you go past 18 and you are socially inept. You will never get the chance to correct it. If you go to college it'll be difficult since you've lived all your life socially inept. This is something no normie or psychologist can NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND.

Only us who have had the same experience can understand each other. If any of you have gotten out of this hole then help us out!

Same. It's over when you go past 18 and you are socially inept. You will never get the chance to correct it. If you go to college it'll be difficult since you've lived all your life socially inept. This is something no normie or psychologist can NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND.

Only us who have had the same experience can understand each other. If any of you have gotten out of this hole then help us out!
I know of one way out.

DgQiIF7WsAIhTYV.jpg

I know of one way out.

DgQiIF7WsAIhTYV.jpg
Thanks Grotesque. I appreciate your suggestion, but if it ever came to THAT for me, I think I would go for the bettER option. Cheers my friend.

Attachments

• 5195a-elliotrodger3.jpg
    5195a-elliotrodger3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 68
Same but for me its more like im cursed
For me its like, im at work, and im taking a break, and there is another guy, and he doesnt speak to me
Like at all, we stand there for ten minutes, no word
And it does not matter who it is, no one talks to me
And when i try to start a conversation because i cant take the silence anymore, its like that they show no interest at all
They only say yes or no, and then look down or leave
Even when i convey that they are so interesting and i really want to hear something, they simply are not interested in interacting with me at all
And that is something i dont get. Its not even only with people at work, its with everyone, people i know, people i dont really know, no one wants to speak with me, and even if the time comes where they ask me something, even before i have the chance to reply or finish my sentence, they either talk over me, or look away
I dont get it

Cope, if you looked good enough, you’d either be approached by people or given the chance to screw up when trying to socialize.

I believe you forget the biggest contribution to the problem. Social skills or no, people don't want to spend more time that they have to with ugly boys/men. You need two to tango.

nothing you can do except forcing yourself into social situations, and forming connections SOMEHOW because cold approach is shit

You never learned to do it because no one was interested in interacting with you.... because you are ugly

yet even here some retards say "just work on your game/personality bro" as if those things aren't just as genetic as your appearance.

yet even here some retards say "just work on your game/personality bro" as if those things aren't just as genetic as your appearance.
Lol. The same dudes who started life with the expanded edition.

Same. I want to kill myself.

This will not help , but sometimes it's better to be left alone. If you are an incel and have many friends, there is a great chance they will laugh behind your back or bully you to get what they want.Unless you find nice friends or other incels, Nobody can't hurt your online. When i play online games i feel like a king because people there respect your skills and they don't care to see your face or listen to your voice. Sometimes gaming friends are better than any other kind of friend.

Same, I have difficulties being street smart in social interactions, being awkward in the begging is already a no go. When I approach groups of people, per ex., in a social event, they usually are speaking very fast, looking themselves in the eyes, moving, changing facial emotions, use many unconscious mimicry; then, I just can't follow because everything goes so fast, and I am still analyzing what is going on before, at the end I lost the thread, I'm like someone high on something.

Last edited:
Are you the resident fag who's gonna post 50 thread about his lack of social life in college? Cause none of us care.

I never learned how to do it, i don't know how to interact with another human beings, i don't know how to start a conversation or what to say, i don't even know how do i suppose to behave around people or what posture do i make, no one taught me how to do so and i don't know anymore if i'm autistic or just awkward. It all started when i was a literally born, i was raised by a single mother who never taught me social skills so i spended most of my childhood playing videogames, the only social interaction i was given was from school and even there i always failed to make human connections, i had few friends for sure but i never learned how toconnect with people since i just talked to them to disscus about videogames and anime but i never made meaningful connections since i never talked about social stuff. When i was 9 my parents gave me a pc and things only gor worse, i became a 100% social outcast with no hope to ever interact with females and so i spended literally all the days of my life watching a screen, i felt so disconnected from reality when i had to go to school and hear normies talking about how they went to parties every weekend when the only interesting thing i could talk about was how do i spended my day watching youtube videos, it was over from the start there is no way i can function in society anymore.

It is over man, like actually over. I lived the same life as you it seems and can assure you there's no hope. It's time to start focusing on means of making us more financially attractive. That's all we got or we can ldar.

The friends I talked about that beta shit to ended up getting girlfriends and having sex in high school. Meanwhile I was pushed into the corner of my own social isolation and mental hell. There i became mentally ill and never learned how to improve my social skills.

Cope, if you looked good enough, you’d either be approached by people or given the chance to screw up when trying to socialize.

This. Since I'm a fat Manlet they all despise me right from the word get go.

I feel your pain,boyo.

Same, I have difficulties being street smart in social interactions, being awkward in the begging is already a no go. When I approach groups of people, per ex., in a social event, they usually are speaking very fast, looking themselves in the eyes, moving, changing facial emotions, use many unconscious mimicry; then, I just can't follow because everything goes so fast, and I am still analyzing what is going on before, at the end I lost the thread, I'm like someone high on something.
you need to be just like them, gather your thoughts and start spamming meaningless shit...

You were cast out because of your subhumanity.

you need to be just like them, gather your thoughts and start spamming meaningless shit...
The more difficult is to have a subject to talk about and, firstly, in my case, to keep social anxiety low, then you have to have the right gesture, facial mimics, being sure of yourself, to maintain the conversation. People often run off, after I speak of or do something they believe is awkward.
You can easily get ostracized by the group, after that. It's often said that, the speech is silver, but silence is gold, and in my case that mean being very reserved.

The more difficult is to have a subject to talk about and, firstly, in my case, to keep social anxiety low, then you have to have the right gesture, facial mimics, being sure of yourself, to maintain the conversation. People often run off, after I speak of something they believe is awkward.
You can easily get ostracized by the group, after that. It's often said that, the speech is silver, but silence is gold, and in my case that mean being very reserved.
true
what you need is repeated exposure to the same group of people to get anywhere, to learn, but opportunities are few and far between for incelcucks and if the group splinters into smaller groups they're just left behind completely

true
what you need is repeated exposure to the same group of people to get anywhere, to learn, but opportunities are few and far between for incelcucks and if the group splinters into smaller groups they're just left behind completely
Repeated exposure to the same group lead me very often being bullied, threatened, making of me, or just rudely rejected. There is something in me others hate, but I don't know what.