Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never have any life fuel moments.

I

IncelHeII

Every day of my shitty life I try to find a way to look at things differently and find some hopium but it only lasts for maybe an hour before I get blackpilled by something tbh. You know how there's that saying or w/e that Hell will be your own personal fears and shit? I'm convinced I am dead and living out my own hell cause that is what this feels like.
I wish things would get better but every thing I have tried has been a failure just about. Too bad roping is difficult and painful or I would fuck off from here right now. A lot of us have completely shit lives while others are enjoying things, taking them for granted, that we could never hope to get. It's truly a mad world:cryfeels:.

As an inkwell your life‘s either a tragedy or a comedy :society:

Lucky. I have these random periods of time where i feel confident or happy, but every time the depression after hits harder.

JBW/SEAmaxxing posts on here are actually big lifefuel for me because it's my last option before I :feelsrope:.