Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I never had friends, man

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I'm thinking back on my life, reliving vividly many experiences of my past, from childhood all through adulthood. And I realized that I had realized early on, at a very young age, that I was unwanted, friendless and alone. And I think back, and all my attempts at fitting in with any group I could, was all in vein. I probably just made a fool of myself. And I never had anyone to talk to, or hang out with. If people acknowledged me at all, it was to pick on me, or bully me. That shit was brutal, man. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I stopped having any after middle school, but I can definitely say I lifemog you after reading your thread. :society:

Social drifter without purpose :feelsbadman:

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

faggots.is, good thing you weren't here when knajid was mod :lul:
It's just some light hearted fun, something to distract us from the pain.

PREPARE YOUR WIDE HIPS NOW!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Women are breeding cattle. Once their hips have given out they need to be taken out back and euthanized like ole yeller

Women are breeding cattle. Once their hips have given out they need to be taken out back and euthanized like ole yeller
The sole purpose of women is to be impregnated at a fertile age, raise their children and die alone.

I'm not an aspie and I technically have a home but it's close enough.
I didn't feel safe at home, man. Not when I was young, anyway. I couldn't trust the adults I was supposed to be able to trust. My own parents always sided with my bullies, and I was sick of how they expected so much out of me, like I was "gifted." What a farce! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I didn't feel safe at home, man. Not when I was young, anyway. I couldn't trust the adults I was supposed to be able to trust. My own parents always sided with my bullies, and I was sick of how they expected so much out of me, like I was "gifted." What a farce! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
They were never on your side to begin with. :fuk:

friends are meant to go ER with em :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: