Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I never had a prime.

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
★★★
Normies and chads have their youth, high school, college all those experiences they can look back on but me I actually became worse looking as I got older, mentally I haven't changed much at all somehow I think I would get out charismaxxed by my middle school self when I was still hard jestermaxxing. Us incels well we have declines its all downhill from late childhood.

Last edited:
Yea.. Incels prime was when we actually didn't have sexual desire.

It only gets worse and worse as the years go by man. I've lost almost all hope now. I remember telling myself every year that it's going to be different this year and that things will change, but it never did. Life is just meant to suck for some of us.

I thought you meant the drink, yeah i didn't had neither of them.

It only gets worse and worse as the years go by man. I've lost almost all hope now. I remember telling myself every year that it's going to be different this year and that things will change, but it never did. Life is just meant to suck for some of us.
Did not need to hear this

My prime was in elementary school

If we are talking about highest moment in life i think my prime was when i entered a pro clan in pixelgun3d.

I we are talking about real life my prime was so nonexistent that i don't remember anything i were remotely good at without it sounding retarded.

But my prime was pretty much this:
Yea.. Incels prime was when we actually didn't have sexual desire.

I thought you meant the drink, yeah i didn't had neither of them.

My social "prime" was the time at 6yo between my first attempt to befriend someone and being kicked in the ass by that person. There may be bumps on the downhill curve but everything goes to shit eventually. I just watch my brain rot in areas responsible for talking to people, sometimes trying and failing to change something in my life.

I wish i could try few of them, strawberry watermelon and ice pops, despite being produced by youtube grifter jerks. But its too damn expensive in my country because theres no official import.
Understandable
I don't drink energy drinks, so i wouldn't wanna try it

Same. Even prepuberty kids can be enormous jerks. They were trying to piss me off and humiliate me daily.
True, and most of the time I was nice and sad because I had to move a lot because of my parents divorce, one time I was hated because it looked like I hit a girl when in reality I tripped and fell on her, the teacher told me I was in trouble and was a bad male, after that the people who were nice to me immediately became demons to me afterwards I was only 8. Imagine how much ostracizing and a horrible step dad boyfriend your mom had in your house can do to such a young boys mind. I was only fucking 8 and nothing I did was even intentionally on purpose. wtf universe
Seriously fuck this evil goat devil worshipping universe
Outer Space GIF by Eternal Family

Last edited:
Me neither. My deformity developed when I was about 12-13 (head and face grew wrong, at age 12 I had weird skin which is the least of my problems now)

People bullied me there and where dicks by the end of it
Brutal. I had to deal with some asshole kids too but it was nothing compared to what would come after. I'm sorry broski.

Brutal. I had to deal with some asshole kids too but it was nothing compared to what would come after. I'm sorry broski.
It happens to all of us, at least I have some of you to relate to especially when I’m not, in the the other mental realm

Imagine how much ostracizing and a horrible step dad boyfriend your mom had in your house can do to such a young boys mind. I was only fucking 8 and nothing I did was even intentionally on purpose. wtf universe
Seriously fuck this evil goat devil worshipping universe
Sounds brutal brocel. For me also was hell at home and hell at school. Once when we went as a class at the nearby park, there were other classes also. Me and some other boys were throwing pebbles up and one accidentally fell on some girl, all the boys from her class jumped me and started hitting me. I was lucky that my dad was passing by and he yelled at them and they run away. My teacher didnt said a damn thing.

My prime is now, so it's depressing to think it all goes downhill from here