Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never got to to be young and in love.

UserHussein

UserHussein

Banned
-
Why is it that my friends, mostly my women friends, not such much my man friends, are already on their 5th, 10th, romantic partner/boyfriend. I have one friend in particular who dated a guy while studying abroad in Paris.

I never got to date when young, when we were innocent and didn't worry about money, bills, and careers. I never got to be one of those young couples who take mirror selfies while the woman is holding the mans chest or kissing the side of his face. I'm graduating college within two years, I missed out and there's nothing I can do about it, there's no going back. I will never be young and in love. Even if I dated now, I would be dating a serious adult and no longer a carefree young person. My college has no parties, so dancing with someone and just being stupid young people is not an option for me. My University neither has a college town, so I can't do that.

Same. Shit life, shit time to be born as a sub 6-8 man.

Life ended at 20 for us.

once high school is over its downhill from there if you missed out on young love then you are mentally fucked for life. There is no coming back from missing out on that.

Any woman that I might potentially date has already been through young love, and is probably over it. I might try to get her to do young people stuff like clubbing, but she would probably have been there done that.

welcome to the club. missing out on teen love is missing out on critical brain develop as a teenager and missing it has negative consequences for you that cannot be undone

it's very amazing!

Brutal.
And then you have to hear folks saying shit like "everything has it's time man" "no need to rush" "is not even that big of a deal man"