Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I never gonna ascend

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I think it's side effect of being ugly before blackpill I never was a orbiter cuck but I used to try impress females and being talkative with them,I really tried hard but never been succesful to get a relationship. I have been rejected by seven girls,all were from my social circle so it wasn't cold approach which is pretty retarded. I have been rejected by them. my last time approach I really wanted to get her but I did not have hope in me and I was angry and acted autistic,I wanted hit her because I couldn't stand at rejection anymore.

Now I look my old self and I see i used to try to be talkative,but man,now I don't give a fuck about females. Whenever I see them you can see hate in my eyes,I act fucking cold,not even cold,stay away from them and avoid like plague because I know whenever I try to get them I lose it,they reject me. why should I try it anymore ? I always thought my ascension chance were low and now with this mentality I never have chance,I'm a fucking permavirgin.

Let's assume a female give me attention and wanting me to ask her out,I don't think I would understand and do it jfl i'm really mentally challanged and women caused it

Sorry to hear about your experience man.

Let's assume a female give me attention and wanting me to ask her out,I don't think I would understand and do it jfl i'm really mentally challanged and women caused it

sry man, the cruelty of foids did this to you

Imagine what your personality and your life would've been like if the first girl you tried to hook up with was into you. I wonder how many guys out there look good enough to attract some foids but had bad luck the first few times and it pushed them into a pit of despair forever.

sry man, the cruelty of foids did this to you
yes man. I don't think I will recover from this
Imagine what your personality and your life would've been like if the first girl you tried to hook up with was into you. I wonder how many guys out there look good enough to attract some foids but had bad luck the first few times and it pushed them into a pit of despair forever.
I can imagine really. being rejected by a female is not a simple thing like many people claim it's really harsh truth you need to accept and try to cope with it

I think it's side effect of being ugly before blackpill I never was a orbiter cuck but I used to try impress females and being talkative with them,I really tried hard but never been succesful to get a relationship. I have been rejected by seven girls,all were from my social circle so it wasn't cold approach which is pretty retarded. I have been rejected by them. my last time approach I really wanted to get her but I did not have hope in me and I was angry and acted autistic,I wanted hit her because I couldn't stand at rejection anymore.

Now I look my old self and I see i used to try to be talkative,but man,now I don't give a fuck about females. Whenever I see them you can see hate in my eyes,I act fucking cold,not even cold,stay away from them and avoid like plague because I know whenever I try to get them I lose it,they reject me. why should I try it anymore ? I always thought my ascension chance were low and now with this mentality I never have chance,I'm a fucking permavirgin.

understand you boyo, being rejected by a foid from your social circle really hurts

I feel you bro. We will stay incels but atleast we arent beta male soy cucks.
This song fits our situation:

The hope was never meant for us. Every scenario/moment we attempt to envision and delude our selves into think is simply a delusion. Our chances are gone, no changing the past and ultimately making belief that it was all for nothing.

Wait until 25 before you start saying it's officially over imo. Before 25 theres still time to do shit after 25 there is no chance, you still got like 6 years.

The hope was never meant for us. Every scenario/moment we attempt to envision and delude our selves into think is simply a delusion. Our chances are gone, no changing the past and ultimately making belief that it was all for nothing.

I'm also losing interest in the idea of a relationship. Constant rejections have worn me down to the point I'm just so disillusioned with it. It's obviously never going to happen, so what's the point in putting so much effort into it? I'll never have a girlfriend no matter how hard I try - that's become very clear. I've already tried harder than the majority of guys will in their lives and have nothing to show for it.

Foids usually actively avoided me and gave me cold stares themselves. There’s no point in trying if you are shitskin ethnic in the west. I’m 18 and already know it’s over

When the total cost of the plastic surgery you need costs as much as a home, and you're already 25...
SUICIDE IS THE ONLY OPTION

I haven't really been active on incel communities or "online" in general for the most part this year. ( I'm a khhv 28)

I've been "wageslaving and coping", and life just kind of distanced me from the Blackpill, from the memes and from my place in the society.

---

I was grocery shopping at my local grocery store couple weeks back, I believe it was Saturday early evening I would say about 6 or 7 P. M.
I was doing the weekly shopping for my weekly supply of groceries... As I was stacking groceries into my shopping cart I overheard and noticed something. I overheard a woman asking her man or the man that she was with "what would he like?"... They must have been discussing what they wanted to eat for dinner tonight.

As I was looking in that a general direction due to the fact my shopping items were positioned in that general direction,.. I realized or got woken out of my deep coping slumber. When the woman asked the man what would he like... she looked at him with genuine intrest, and curiosity eagerly awaiting his answer. The man was about 6'4 and the woman probably 5'6....

I cannot describe how surreal and alien this whole experience seemed to me... It seemed like she genuinely cared and awaited for his reply, like a child that inquired to her parents whether they will be going to Disney Land this year...

Well this whole experience woke me out of my deep sleep state. It's unbelievable that on one end of the spectrum you can have an individual who is genuinely loved, cared for and desired. While on the other end of the spectrum, you are treated like the walking plague.

I am just so accustomed to social alienation, being treated with aversion, disdain, disgust or at the very best being completely invisible to members of the opposite sex, that my brain can't even wrap around the fact that it isn't like this for everyone, that other people get to experience love, happiness, warmth...

-----

...and I've been distracted from my "reality" from my place in the society.

I've been reminded that life for a below average male is literal hell. I've been feeling so anxious for the last couple of weeks now. I can't cope or cling to any activity that would take my mind from the realization how fucked up things are, and that there's no escape from this fate.

When the total cost of the plastic surgery you need costs as much as a home, and you're already 25...
SUICIDE IS THE ONLY OPTION
Or coping with the Switch.

I'm a fucking permavirgin.
Same tbh.
I'm also losing interest in the idea of a relationship. Constant rejections have worn me down to the point I'm just so disillusioned with it. It's obviously never going to happen, so what's the point in putting so much effort into it? I'll never have a girlfriend no matter how hard I try - that's become very clear. I've already tried harder than the majority of guys will in their lives and have nothing to show for it.
I think wanting a relationship and accepting that you'll never have one aren't mutually exclusive. Granted that in this case it probably means acceptance hurts a lot more, but still can't stop wanting it. In my case I hate foids, yet I still feel an incredible longing to be with one, it just so happens that the thing I want doesn't exist. It's almost as if I want my preconceived notion of a relationship, and my biological drive to want foids is doing the rest.

same because I'm a curry

Welcome to the club buddy

just accept defeat man its not worth all the pain

I think wanting a relationship and accepting that you'll never have one aren't mutually exclusive. Granted that in this case it probably means acceptance hurts a lot more, but still can't stop wanting it. In my case I hate foids, yet I still feel an incredible longing to be with one, it just so happens that the thing I want doesn't exist. It's almost as if I want my preconceived notion of a relationship, and my biological drive to want foids is doing the rest.
This is the hardest part.

Biology trumps everything.