Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i never go to the selfcheckout counters anymore

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
these days i always try to find a register with a foid behind it, even if there are no lines at the selfcheckout registers

this way i atleast get some contact

her greeting me, asking me if i want a receipt, and saying goodbye

if im lucky we'll even touch hands when she gives back my change

-

i used to want to avoid all contact, trips to the supermarket are gigasuifuel every fucking time

but after all these years of touchstarvation and loneliness i changed my ways

anyone else?

I order everything online as much as I can. I don't want people to see my subhuman face

I don't like talking to strangers, so i always use these if i go to the store

For me its the opposite. I always try to go to check outs because i hate talking with people, especially foids

if im lucky we'll even touch hands when she gives back my change
:feelzez: I thought that I was the only one doing that shit lmao.
touching their soft skin for a millisecond is like sniffing cocaine.

Touch her hand pussy. Drop your wallet or something on her side, and when she grabs if for you wrap your hand around hers like oopsie!

I would rather go through the regular checkout than go to the self-checkout and risk being the centre of attention if something doesn't work and I need to ask help.

I cycled between these states when I went outside.

There should be a discount for self checkouts, fucking joke they don't even wanna pay staff anymore.

No, I prefer self checkout or using an app

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back