Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I never give up, the ultimate goal of me is to fight global poverty

phony2021xxoo

phony2021xxoo

Banned
-
Women have no impact on me, EVER:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Can you give me money

Global poverty? So you’re gonna make sure every African can shit out 10 kids?

that’s the “global poverty” issue. Retarded shitskins who have 1000 children and then expect white people to pay for it.

I can fix global poverty, it’s called get the Jewishs charities who are funding the medicine crates to Africa and round them up.

that’s the “global poverty” issue. Retarded shitskins who have 1000 children and then expect white people to pay for it.

I can fix global poverty, it’s called get the Jewishs charities who are funding the medicine crates to Africa and round them up.
:lul:

Imma sterilize poor ppl

Imma sterilize poor ppl
F108ABB0 D803 43E2 8BFA D22A4886C624

:feelskek:

Good luck with that bro

My ultimate goal is to fuck pussy

Go to Reddit with your goal