Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I never finish games

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am playing maybe 10 games and making extremely slow progress. And I drop most games in the middle over for me

I am playing maybe 10 games and making extremely slow progress. And I drop most games in the middle over for me
I used to do this in my teen years.
Nowadays I make sure that I finish every game.

I remember I got right before the final boss in one game that I was playing and I was looking forward to finishing it, then I kinda just lost interest and I completely forgot about it until I remembered it a few days ago. I then realized that I reinstalled Windows a few months back and lost the save file for it, so that kinda sucks.

If I buy a game I either finish the story mode or 100% it with all achievements. I can't drop it or I feel like I wasted my money on it

I force myself to complete games.

The feel of beating one is much more satisfying that stopping in the middle.

I will watch series until the last several episodes of the final season. I quit before the season’s climax’s resolution or sometimes even it’s climax. Idk why I do this.

I can only finish games if I'm interested in the story or if I'm super addicted to it.

You can just reinstall new mods over and over again, i am still playing skyrim and fallout 4 with 110+ mods

The cope never ends: