Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I never feel comfortable talking to a foid. Not even when it’s work related/non romantic

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
Every fucking conversation I’ve had with a fucking bitch foid. EVERY TIME THEY MAKE IT CLEAR AND OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARENT ATTRACTED TO ME. I can’t have a normal fucking conversation without them rating my Smv then making it clear and obvious with their disgusted facial expressions/ UNINTERESTED tone and voice. WHYY EHHYYYYYY IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO FUCK YOU IM JUST ASKING A QUESTION YOU FUCKING WHOREEE. FUCKKK FUCKKKKKKKKK

I never feel comfortable talking to anyone

I never feel comfortable talking to anyone
I don’t give a shit when I talk to guys because I don’t care what they think of me. But I can’t make friends and I’m introverted anyway

Every fucking conversation I’ve had with a fucking bitch foid. EVERY TIME THEY MAKE IT CLEAR AND OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARENT ATTRACTED TO ME. I can’t have a normal fucking conversation without them rating my Smv then making it clear and obvious with their disgusted facial expressions/ UNINTERESTED tone and voice. WHYY EHHYYYYYY IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO FUCK YOU IM JUST ASKING A QUESTION YOU FUCKING WHOREEE. FUCKKK FUCKKKKKKKKK
This is definitely annoying. Kill them all.

Foids always talk about how they don't like to be "objectified" because they are constantly objectifying men, grouping them into either chad or slave classes.

This is definitely annoying. Kill them all.
I should begin to threaten violence more often. Or just make it clear and obvious that I can end their life if I wanted to. Fucking absolute bitches

point a gun at them when talking to them

They believe everyone is attracted to them due to simps. The average male is a simp. Over for berserkcels

Foids always talk about how they don't like to be "objectified" because they are constantly objectifying men, grouping them into either chad or slave classes.
"i don't wanna be objectified :foidSoy: "
"how about you come to my place and suck my dick :chad: "
"uhm well actually.... uhm why not i mean yeah..."

i just give a serious face and act uninterested as possible by avoiding them and not even staring at them

They believe everyone is attracted to them due to simps. The average male is a simp. Over for berserkcels
they think they’re the queens of the world and there stupid beckie friends love to boost there stupid ego by calling them hot when they’re just a flat bitch with no boyfriend uet

they think they’re the queens of the world and there stupid beckie friends love to boost there stupid ego by calling them hot when they’re just a flat bitch with no boyfriend uet
simps also contribute to ego boost them.No boyfriend = 500 chads in DMs

simps also contribute to ego boost them.No boyfriend = 500 chads in DMs
no boyfriend = 500 low tier normies and normies in there dms.
chad and high tier normies don’t simp at all cuz they already have foods running to them like crazy. Something i notice is most low tier beckie’s always have the highest standards

no boyfriend = 500 low tier normies and normies in there dms.
chad and high tier normies don’t simp at all cuz they already have foods running to them like crazy. Something i notice is most low tier beckie’s always have the highest standards
HTN generally are betabuxxers or they have to offer something more to foids than just looks

HTN generally are betabuxxers or they have to offer something more to foids than just looks
Foids won’t care about money until they get into the real world basically out of college which is usually in there late 20s-early 30s so high tier normies in there teens-20s still can only use there looks until they reach there 30s which is when they gotta also have money