Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i never aproached a foid in my entire life

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
i never tryed to even talk to foids in my entire existance of 24 years am i a fake cel for that
and should i be banned
i was always ignored and made fun of in school so most girl thought i was a joke
and didnt take me seriously
i tryed tinder but no success i m 5.4 and nerdy looking with socialy and mental problems

Tbh you're a volcel then. :feelskek:

Well you did try tinder so its alright in my book.
MegumiOk

Also >5.4
It never began for you my dude...

High inhib is a death sentence. I'm 25 and did my first approach a few weeks ago.

High inhib is a death sentence. I'm 25 and did my first approach a few weeks ago.

AVPD crew checking in srs. How did it go?

I've never approached either btw, I tried to ease my way into an approach once but it was a complete failure.

Volcel bro. Either try or leave here imho

AVPD crew checking in srs. How did it go?

I've never approached either btw, I tried to ease my way into an approach once but it was a complete failure.
it went well, but I gave the wrong number like a retard because I was too drunk/high

No point in approaching if youre sub 3 and you know its over

It's over NoApproachcels

is there a thread with more details? congrats
thanks. Yeah, there's not much else to the story lol. Made eye contact, she smiled, and I asked how her night was going to start the conversation.

thanks. Yeah, there's not much else to the story lol. Made eye contact, she smiled, and I asked how her night was going to start the conversation.
dont hijack my thread bro