Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I neither love nor hate fat people. I just don’t care.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Seems like you’re either a fat positive body positive HAES feminist or think fat people are a drain on society.

I just don’t care either way.

yeah we should try and encourage everyone to be fit and healthy and I don’t like kids that get fat under their parents watch

but in all honesty like be fat if you want to I don’t give a shit

I only hate women tbh.

I hate fat people because I've struggled with my weight for so long and now that I've been blackpilled on bodyfat it just kills me knowing that I'm this close to my ideal body. On others it's a good thing because thats a major looksmin and since I hate normalfags so I want them to suffer more with lower dating pool and diabetes. Yes, I'm heartless monster and no this is not why I'm an incel.

I hate fat people because I've struggled with my weight for so long and now that I've been blackpilled on bodyfat it just kills me knowing that I'm this close to my ideal body. On others it's a good thing because thats a major looksmin and since I hate normalfags so I want them to suffer more with lower dating pool and diabetes. Yes, I'm heartless monster and no this is not why I'm an incel.
I feel the same regarding myself but I just don’t really care if someone’s fat I will be their friend if we gel and they don’t smell like shit