Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need your opinion on this?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Would you fuck a 30-year-old landwhale that has been with 10 different guys. She has also had group sex before, and she has nudes all over the internet. This foid has agreed to go on a date with you, but your so disgusted by her sex life and the degenerate that she is that you want to call the whole thing off.

lmao i'd rather blow out my brains with a ksg then do that

lmao i'd rather blow out my brains with a ksg then do that

6462-6ba3a1f9069b74f4b73cd34c43b5c70b.jpg

Imagine walking about town and having birds crap on you en masse, then you take a shower and sewage comes out, finally you get out of the tub and have a slip and fall hitting your head on the hard floor. Now magnify that by 10 and that’s what you’re enduring by being with such a woman.

definitely not
way too old: :yes:
fatty: :yes:
slut: :yes:

Do not want. I have hands, I have hentai pictures, I have imagination. Tfu on roasties and landwhales. Hot slut maybe could be interesting option

I'm not that desesperted tbh. I prefer being incel than become a betabuxx for an landwhale roastie.

No, I would never.

They’re good for practice. It’s like driving manual transmission. Ideally, you want practice on a used car before you move on to the real deal.

30-year-old

That is younger than me lmao :feelskek::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

If she is a landwhale I wouldn't. I would rather fuck my sex doll. Replace the landwhale with a fit foid then I would definitely would.

They’re good for practice. It’s like driving manual transmission. Ideally, you want practice on a used car before you move on to the real deal.

True tbh. Makes sense.

I’d rather listen to Billie Eilish’s music than do that.

Okay maybe not. It’s a close call.

But I’d rather get castrates than do that.

There’s too much shit on this sundae for my tastes

I would. It'd be like a prostitute visit for free. I'd also sexually humiliate her in bed, I bet she would even enjoy it.

No, maybe a pump and dump but to go further than that is retarded ngl ded srs tbhtbhtbhtbhtbh

Are you asking for a friend OP?

finding a 30 yo foid who has only been with ten men is less likely than winning the lottery.

I'd love to but Getting std from an old Degenerate foid is not worth it tbh

make her a non landwhale and you have a real dilemma