Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I need to win a lottery

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I have no money. Can’t be a wagie. Only way is to win a few millions. How can I do it? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Where have I heard this before:feelswhere:?
ERcar

Time to become a wagie

I need to win it too

Beg the Jews for some shekels or take it off them by force. 100% of the time you will have to do the latter, so on second thought don’t bother asking them.

Beg the Jews for some shekels or take it off them by force. 100% of the time you will have to do the latter, so on second thought don’t bother asking them.
I will aak them what’s the worst that can happen?

I will aak them what’s the worst that can happen?
They could stick a bamboo stick up your ass and make it come out from your mouth, and grill you alive like a pig on the fire. I don’t know, maybe that’s just wishful thinking.

They could stick a bamboo stick up your ass and make it come out from your mouth, and grill you alive like a pig on the fire. I don’t know, maybe that’s just wishful thinking.
They won’t lol. Jews don’t do such things

Honestly, just send a PM to @Weed

It's a waste of time and money tbh. We're not gifter for lotterymaxxing cuz we lost the genetic lottery.

I need that too man

we all lost the genetic lottery, and will lose the lottery as well. it's over