Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I need to studymaxx hard for the next 4 months.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
8 hours a day minimum which should be fine because other than that i'm a complete NEET, staying at home all day.

This would be more than doable if I had a qt JB gf kissing me on the cheek and telling me I can do it. But I don't. I literally use all my energy simply existing and now I will have to look at a shitty school textbook for 8 hours a day instead of incels.co

:feelsrope:

Do you think you could afford surgery once you get out of college? Just curious bcuz otherwise studymaxxing is cope.

Do you think you could afford surgery once you get out of college? Just curious bcuz otherwise studymaxxing is cope.

Probably but life is over after college unless you want to settle for a second-hand roastie so i'd probably just use my newly acquired wealth to fuck literal whores.

Probably but life is over after college unless you want to settle for a second-hand roastie so i'd probably just use my newly acquired wealth to fuck literal whores.
based

better to be a john than a betabuxx

I don’t have the attention span to read textbooks

Good luck! Try to use some stims if it's rough getting focused.

What are you studying OP?

good luck man. try not to check the site every 5 minutes
remind yourself the money you acquire can be used for some nice copes including hookers

8 hours a day minimum which should be fine because other than that i'm a complete NEET, staying at home all day.

This would be more than doable if I had a qt JB gf kissing me on the cheek and telling me I can do it. But I don't. I literally use all my energy simply existing and now I will have to look at a shitty school textbook for 8 hours a day instead of incels.co

I never in my life studied for more than 1 hour a day probably not even that.

I’ve never studied before but gonna try to get a computer science degree

Why the fuck would you put in that much effort as an incel?

If I succeed this will literally be the first time I put effort into anything.
At least then I can say I tried.

I have to learn all of math in a few months

You'll burn out in a month (max).

srs? Literally the rest of my life depends on this.
I'm being quite serious.

I started revising for my January exams in November (towards the end). I was burnt out by the beginning of January.

Every time I go all out on my revision (I've done 7-12 hour days), I burn out so early.

I'd recommend 4 hours a day in all honesty.
1 hour revision. 1 hour break.
Quality > Quantity.

I prefer to rot tbh

You'll burn out in a month (max).

He might have some intial motivation and energy. I had that the first year, especially the first semester. Then it runs out if you're a blackpilled incel.

Same buddy boyo. But 8 hours a day is too much for me.

Eight hours it's a lot but good luck bro

I'm joining you in studycucking
We're gonna make it lmao
Go getter

Are you being realistic with yourself? Like be honest here...

What’re you studying? I’m reviewing for a chemistry midterm

I can just treat it as a 9 - 5 job.
jobs are different because you aren't memorizing and learning new information the whole 8 hours of a shift, you shut down and do some repetitive process. it's good that you're motivated but 8 hours a day for 4 months seems like too much.

Good luck. You will need it. I’m not sure how smart you are. If you’re smart you may be able to do good, but I’m dumb and college is hell for me.

8 hours a day is impossible unless u have the autistic dedication for it

Online courses are so much better than IRL society pool bull shit we have to be in. I rather NEETmax and never see the sun again than be in that cesspool of shit

jobs are different because you aren't memorizing and learning new information the whole 8 hours of a shift, you shut down and do some repetitive process. it's good that you're motivated but 8 hours a day for 4 months seems like too much.
8 hours a day is impossible unless u have the autistic dedication for it

Most people are in school for 7 - 8 hours a day though. And then they study for hours after they get home.

Most people are in school for 7 - 8 hours a day though. And then they study for hours after they get home.
yea but theyre forced to go and once theyre in the classroom there are people watching over them

it takes a lot of discipline to self study for that long of a period

I'm being quite serious.

I started revising for my January exams in November (towards the end). I was burnt out by the beginning of January.

Every time I go all out on my revision (I've done 7-12 hour days), I burn out so early.

I'd recommend 4 hours a day in all honesty.
1 hour revision. 1 hour break.
Quality > Quantity.
If you don't mind can you tell me where you are from? The dates short of match with my exams. Not the January one tho.

Also I used to studycel 8 hours. My Max is like 11 hours. Nowadays it's mostly doing boring questions so I don't have much Interest so don't really study much but still spend 7 hours a day at library. I was able to do so because I legit enjoyed it, but the exam questions are tbh dull to me, I don't enjoy them at all so my studying has gone down.
I never in my life studied for more than 1 hour a day probably not even that.
How do you even survive? Genuinely curious

If you don't mind can you tell me where you are from? The dates short of match with my exams. Not the January one tho.

Also I used to studycel 8 hours. My Max is like 11 hours. Nowadays it's mostly doing boring questions so I don't have much Interest so don't really study much but still spend 7 hours a day at library. I was able to do so because I legit enjoyed it, but the exam questions are tbh dull to me, I don't enjoy them at all so my studying has gone down.

How do you even survive? Genuinely curious

England.

I would rather just kill myself

Uni is cope,finished a CS degree last year.

I'm still an incel NEET.