Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need to stop leaving the house

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
I just had a bad day of taking the fucking bus and seeing so many illegal immigrant and thugmaxxed niggers in relationships and breeding with each other. And then when I went to college I saw a bunch of white girls with niggers breeding together. Its just not fair dude.

I didnt used to be like this. I wasnt always racist and hateful. But after years and years of it Im just getting sick of it. The only thing to do is just stop leaving the house. Every time I go outside its just pure ropefuel.

I just need to calm down

Outside world is degenerate in modern cities

That doesn't make you want to go outside

I just had a bad day of taking the fucking bus and seeing so many illegal immigrant and thugmaxxed niggers in relationships and breeding with each other. And then when I went to college I saw a bunch of white girls with niggers breeding together. Its just not fair dude.

I didnt used to be like this. I wasnt always racist and hateful. But after years and years of it Im just getting sick of it. The only thing to do is just stop leaving the house. Every time I go outside its just pure ropefuel.

I just need to calm down
Did you wish you were Hispanic so you can breed with Latinas?

college I saw a bunch of white girls with niggers breeding together
Jfl . This is why I refuse to even attend. I will try and pass with 0% attendance. I go and unleash my rage in the gym instead

I just need to calm down
This is so real. I just jerk off and cry all day

Did you wish you were Hispanic so you can breed with Latinas?
I wish I was black. Literally every single day I wish I was black. Literally all of my problems would be solved if I was black. I’d be able to fuck any foid I want. And I could have literally any job I want and people won’t be able to fire me because they’d be called racist. I could literally do whatever I want because if someone says no they’d be called a racist

This is so real. I just jerk off and cry all day
My dad refuses to buy jerk off lotion. He’s fundamentalist catholic and thinks jerking off is evil. So we have no lotion anywhere in the house

I just need to calm down
sounds like youre in cuckifornia

Jfl . This is why I refuse to even attend. I will try and pass with 0% attendance. I go and unleash my rage in the gym instead
My parents make me go to college because they say it’s gonna make it easier for me to get a job. Literally boomer fucking logic. No one will ever hire me because they can hire some diversity hire nigger