Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need to start tipping

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hoard my money but idk maybe I should start tipping. It is very degenerate, rude and cunty not to Tip but I’ll add extra tip to non NT or ugly wagies.

Only tip Non-NT, ugly, or any seemingly low-value non Chad-Chadlite male working a low-paying shit job like that where all the male workers have to put up with the foids gawking and giggling over the Chad customers they find hot: Do not tip any foids however, else-wise:

Last edited:
Don't tip toilets and give them the hardest times.

it's over

I only tip the barber because I'm worried if I don't me will refuse to cut the hair on my subhuman dandruff ridden skull

I hoard my money but idk maybe I should start tipping. It is very degenerate, rude and cunty not to Tip but I’ll add extra tip to non NT or ugly wagies.
Tip Truecels and low tier normies. Don't tip foids or Chads.

i won't lie, i kinda have a lot of money sometimes and i do tip some sands but not neggros since their service is shittier than their smell (which explains their service).
i did tip even some whores sometimes but just to appear more classy

Tip Truecels and low tier normies. Don't tip foids or Chads.
This right here ^^

i won't lie, i kinda have a lot of money sometimes and i do tip some sands but not neggros since their service is shittier than their smell (which explains their service).
i did tip even some whores sometimes but just to appear more classy
"fuck u mean playa ion play non dat shit ya feel? ima need mah paper bfor i bust yo shiet"
young thug GIF

Don't tip anyone and don't let society shame you for it. It is their employer's responsibility to pay their wages, not yours