Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to remove non-interactive activities from my daily routine. I want to stop feeling like a spectator in life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've felt like a spectator for like 12 years now. And I really want it to stop.

I need to remove: browsing reddit or other such forums with endless content, youtube/tv shows/movies. Even 90% of books - fantasy and fictions is mostly escapist drivel, and that's all I've ever read.

BUT, things like video games are fine. They might be a waste of life, but at least you're actually doing something with your own hands. You're living life, you're involved, even if in something entirely useless.

I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but I really want to cut out those things from my life. Shit, even if I just spend this summer playing video games, it would be much better than consuming that mindless content shit that I don't even remember 5 minutes later.

Pick yourself up by the bootstraps, get back on your horse.

Build a house bro,

live out in nature where i live bro,

travel bro,

run a marathon bro

Nofap bro
4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

I've always wanted to do DIY shit and build stuff but I'm a poorfag living in a tiny apartment soooo :feelsrope:

You need money for everything tbh, even to just cope in peace

I always have been a spectator of my own life. I am watching myself doing things.

I've always wanted to do DIY shit and build stuff but I'm a poorfag living in a tiny apartment soooo :feelsrope:

You need money for everything tbh, even to just cope in peace
DIY would be fun but I have the same circumstances as you, I meant something more like removing things that are totally uninteractive, rather than actually creating something (which would be ideal but I don't have that kind of energy, I'm very lethargic in general).

I have been a spectator all my life even when I didn't cope. Other kids performed while I witnessed from the shadows. Even when I didn't cope but actually did prodictive stuff it was passive and personal. Nothing dazzling.
Books are S tier cope though. Don't abandon them yet. Atleast they help maintain concentration and comprehension. Ditch youtube and browsing as fast as you can, time killers and life killers.

I have been a spectator all my life even when I didn't cope. Other kids performed while I witnessed from the shadows. Even when I didn't cope but actually did prodictive stuff it was passive and personal. Nothing dazzling.
Books are S tier cope though. Don't abandon them yet. Atleast they help maintain concentration and comprehension. Ditch youtube and browsing as fast as you can, time killers and life killers.
Technical books like learning Java or C# or something might be useful, sure (though I don't have the patience and energy to go through them). But fiction is just as big a waste of time as anything else. I've really wasted too many thousands of hours reading fiction and fantasy in particular. It's really about as useful as watching some shitty sitcom.

Technical books like learning Java or C# or something might be useful, sure (though I don't have the patience and energy to go through them). But fiction is just as big a waste of time as anything else. I've really wasted too many thousands of hours reading fiction and fantasy in particular. It's really about as useful as watching some shitty sitcom.
You can always read better fiction. There are some well written books out there. And non fiction books are a treasure trove in themselves. I'd still say reading the pulpiest of fiction/fantasy is still better than 90% of cope out there. People have 0 attention span these days. Reading books atleast keeps it sharp. Better than how I cope, watching random shit on youtube and meme pages all day. Can you suggest some good fantasy series, thinking about getting into it.

You can always read better fiction. There are some well written books out there. And non fiction books are a treasure trove in themselves. I'd still say reading the pulpiest of fiction/fantasy is still better than 90% of cope out there. People have 0 attention span these days. Reading books atleast keeps it sharp. Better than how I cope, watching random shit on youtube and meme pages all day. Can you suggest some good fantasy series, thinking about getting into it.
When it comes to fantasy, the number one advice I have is to stay away from web novels. That's the bulk of what I've read, in total probably tens of thousands of chapters of Chinese or Korean fantasy web novels. They are very addictive, like a video game, but they are shit and a total waste of time, like the off-brand fast food of fantasy.

Your best best is going on https://www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy/ and browsing a bit, or even asking for suggestions. Reddit is cucked but it's good for specific stuff. That subreddit is full of people who have read hundreds of fantasy books, and they constantly recommend stuff. Just stay away from overrated shit like Wheel of time.

When it comes to fantasy, the number one advice I have is to stay away from web novels. That's the bulk of what I've read, in total probably tens of thousands of chapters of Chinese or Korean fantasy web novels. They are very addictive, like a video game, but they are shit and a total waste of time, like the off-brand fast food of fantasy.

Your best best is going on https://www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy/ and browsing a bit, or even asking for suggestions. Reddit is cucked but it's good for specific stuff. That subreddit is full of people who have read hundreds of fantasy books, and they constantly recommend stuff. Just stay away from overrated shit like Wheel of time.
Lol I wouldn't touch Wheel of Time with a ten foot pole. 13 large books and the series is not even rated that high. I don't think I will ever get into web novels or anime style light novels. If I am taking the time and effort to read then atleast what I am reading should be quality. I could always watch an anime or read manga if I wanted mindless drivel. Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have personal favorites that you can recommend?

i need to lose weight

Lol I wouldn't touch Wheel of Time with a ten foot pole. 13 large books and the series is not even rated that high. I don't think I will ever get into web novels or anime style light novels. If I am taking the time and effort to read then atleast what I am reading should be quality. I could always watch an anime or read manga if I wanted mindless drivel. Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have personal favorites that you can recommend?
Discworld is funny, interesting and deep. It's a huge universe and most books have a different protagonist. Here's a good thread with people recommending it:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy/comments/90w2mn/im_in_my_mid_30s_is_discworld_still_worth_getting/
Ohh right I forgot to say that all fantasy is pretty bluepilled and cucked, so keep that in mind when reading anything, try to ignore those parts. Actually, iirc, Discworld is super cucked too. Damn, fantasy in general is such a fucking cucked and bluepilled genre, it's one of the many reasons to avoid it.

Last edited:
maybe try philosophy?

You can't stop it.
I tried to fight it back when I was younger, but as time went on I knew that I was destined to be an observer of life and the world until the day that I die.
Aa a 33 years old, it's better not to think to much about it.

Discworld is funny, interesting and deep. It's a huge universe and most books have a different protagonist. Here's a good thread with people recommending it:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy/comments/90w2mn/im_in_my_mid_30s_is_discworld_still_worth_getting/

Ohh right I forgot to say that all fantasy is pretty bluepilled and cucked, so keep that in mind when reading anything, try to ignore those parts. Actually, iirc, Discworld is super cucked too. Damn, fantasy in general is such a fucking cucked and bluepilled genre, it's one of the many reasons to avoid it.

Of course its bluepilled. Its called "fantasy" for a reason jfl. Wish cucks could understand bluepill is just their fantasy.

I wanted to start Discworld but I read somewhere it has a lot of British humor and commentary. As a non Brit I was afraid I would not get half the stuff so I dropped it for the time.

Of course its bluepilled. Its called "fantasy" for a reason jfl. Wish cucks could understand bluepill is just their fantasy.

I wanted to start Discworld but I read somewhere it has a lot of British humor and commentary. As a non Brit I was afraid I would not get half the stuff so I dropped it for the time.
You're not missing out on much. At a certain point, after you read enough fantasy, it becomes quite clear that it's really the gutters of the literary world. Especially when you remove the "lessons" or whatever "deep" thing the authors are trying to communicate (cause it's usually some bluepilled bullshit or some personal philosophy that the author thinks is ohh so smart when it's in fact just his dumbass, pretentious and condescending opinion).

read non fiction and create things, like music or art, you'll feel better rather than consooming.
Or just postmaxx

You're not missing out on much. At a certain point, after you read enough fantasy, it becomes quite clear that it's really the gutters of the literary world. Especially when you remove the "lessons" or whatever "deep" thing the authors are trying to communicate (cause it's usually some bluepilled bullshit or some personal philosophy that the author thinks is ohh so smart when it's in fact just his dumbass, pretentious and condescending opinion).
I figured that. That's why I remain selective when it comes to fantasy. With so much drivel out their,especially the kiddie YA stuff. Stuff with good story and some philosophical depth to chew on is the best.

I actually started reading Divergent once but it was so dumb I had to put it down after a few chapters. I didn't even make it to the part where the mc would make up with chad.

Get into knife sharpening IMO. Its another cope added to the list, quite cheap, and you can do it while watching/listening to other stuff.
Wood carving might also be nice.

And also cook from time to time. You are going to eat stuff anyway. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Get into knife sharpening IMO. Its another cope added to the list, quite cheap, and you can do it while watching/listening to other stuff.
Wood carving might also be nice.

And also cook from time to time. You are going to eat stuff anyway. :feelskek:
those are some good hobbies