Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need to never be vulnerable

Do your heart/chest ever feels tight when your depressed?

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
It’s starting to be harder to put out my thoughts on .co and that’s like a sign of doom for me. The longer I stay touch deprived and alone with no social circle the more I lose the ability to pretend to be NT. I need to seem relatable or else I can end up homeless and have to resort to committing suicide in public. I need to make sure that people can’t detect my lack of social life and not reaching social milestones with their personality detector or else I will be seen as an unfit to live by everyone in society ... I need to never be vulnerable because I’m not handsome enough to like be in front of a therapist and express myself to them and they actually care or even take it seriously

I dunno what to tell you man

Often have psychosomatic problems in that regard. When I am angry it feels like every fibre in my body is vibrating, when I feel depressed it feels like if someone squeezes the air out of me, etc.

I've had this happen before, it's rare

Yes just the other day I was so miserable that I felt physical pain for a few hours from my chest tightening. Doesn't happen that often though.

I need to stop thinking but it’s impossible I’m not entitled to being brainless and low iq