Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need to make money outside of a job or I'm fucked

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

My only goal is to ascend and fight back
★★★
No one understood what I said in my last post because it was too long. The reason it was too long is because I have autism.

Being nonNT is why I'm edgy, cringe, immature, sped, whatever you want to call it. I didn't choose to be nonNT just as I didn't choose to be ugly.

I'm going to take action soon. The reason why I was thinking so much, was because I didn't want to fuck up again. I know that people will "move on" from the fitxfearless video but that doesn't detract from the fact that I'm fucked. Maybe I have to use an analogy for it to make sense. "If I rape a woman now, and I go to jail, and 10 years in the future, no one is talking about me raping that woman, 10 years from now, my reputation would still be ruined. Even if people "move on/don't care" that I raped that woman, it doesn't mean your life still isn't fucked because it's something that will always be associated with you. It's "association" which is the problem, not the fact that people care or not. I know no one cares, I'm still a public humilation so I'm still fucked.

If I went the traditional job route, there would be too many cons. I would have to hide/be anonymous, I'm too controversial and saying the truth is controversial (r/byebyejob), it wouldn't justify the pain, because if I'm a viral humilation, then I get to 32, working a shitty 9 - 5 in a different country, I would probably rope. I would have to risk getting fired and would basically be a slave to a liberal organization. And it's further submission and humilation, because in case I died, I would solely be associated with the Fitxfearless video even if I slaved myself to a job with an anonymous name. I don't want to hide, I want to have free speech but I can't if I work a job. There's no incel revolution in a corporate setting.

If I'm serious about the goals I have, and I'm not larping, then I would find a way to make a sustainable income outside of a traditional job then diversify. If I had multiple income streams outside of a traditional job, then I would be free to say what I want and online footprint wouldn't matter because I wouldn't have to worry about getting fired.

The probem is making money outside of a tradition job as an autistic ugly male is impossible no matter how hard I worked. I don't even care that I'm autistic, it's being ugly that's the main problem. It's hard to succeed in any online business model if you're ugly. This is why my situation is genuinely fucked, and I'm "schizo." I have no financial future, if I don't act now, it's very possible I'll be homeless in the future. If I want to change people's perception of me, I have to talk, in order to talk, it ruins an online footprint which results in getting fired, because if you say anything that they don't like, you'll get fired. A job in my situation is very unsafe, but the alternative is even more unsafe.

We understood very well after all this forum is full of spergs.

Problem you have is the classic autist catch 20: you need social skills if you are to succeed in making money outside a normal job which you don't have.

Most autists find a job with minimal social interaction and then literally never change jobs. They stay there for decades doing the same thing and enjoying the routine.

"This guy yaps too much, it doesn't even matter" is bias, because imagine you lose the tip of just 1 finger. People will think "It's just a finger", but it fucks up your entire life if you don't have one finger, even if it doesn't seem like it's a big deal.

My life is more difficult now, then it was when I was suicidal at 14. This is by far, the worst period of my life. It is genuine psychological torture. I wake up, not wanting to wake up. I look in the mirror and stare at my ugly face for 5 minutes before doing anything.

"just talk to girls lad", "stop watching anime, anime is making you weird." I'm weird because I'm nonNT, I haven't watched anime in 2 years, what's the point of talking to girls or having a "normal university experience" when my financial future is completely fucked? I'm trying to secure that.

People don't understand I'm turning schizo because my life went from 0 to 100 in a couple of months, and I can't even "hard work" my way out of it because the world and my situation is so fucked.

We understood very well after all this forum is full of spergs.

Problem you have is the classic autist catch 20: you need social skills if you are to succeed in making money outside a normal job which you don't have.

Most autists find a job with minimal social interaction and then literally never change jobs. They stay there for decades doing the same thing and enjoying the routine.

I don't have social skills, that's correct.

The Fitxfearless video truly ruined my life via online footprint, because if I applied for those jobs with minimal social interaction, I might not get them, and because of the nature of what I'm doing, I probably wouldn't be able to keep them. I don't want to work a 9 - 5 job, I want to revolt and speak my mind because I don't want to be defined by the fitxfearless video. That's why I want to make videos exposing the situation as soon as possible.

If I fail, I might just become accidental neet. "I spoke my mind, and ruined my online footprint more. I tried online businesses and they all failed. I can't get a job now, I'll just neet"

There's something wrong with my mind that I refuse to accept the normal path, when my potential as a genetic abomination is destined for below the normal path. It would be impressive if an ugly autistic public humilation got a 9 - 5 job, but I refuse a 9 - 5 job. I refuse to live the normal life for some reason.

I would rather fail, be homeless, and say what I want, then have a stable job where I have to be a submissive slave who gets mocked and can't say anything for the rest of my life.

It is over. The problem was at 16, youtube videos made be believe I could achieve anything I want, but I realize internally now that the world is unfair, genetics are unfair, and some people can't succeed in their goals no matter how "hard" they work.

I would probably be suffering less if I gave up. If I dropped out, smoked weed, and chilled, but the reason why I'm in psychological torture is because I'm chasing something the world will never give me because I'm autistic and ugly.

I can't let go, the world and youtube videos lied and told me that I could be a jacked entrepreneur with freedom and say what I want and do this and this and that, I realize I can't be any of that because I'm ugly and autistic, then I'll keep chasing false hopes until the day I die, because I refuse to accept it.

"You lied, give me what you told me you would give." is what I'm thinking. I would rather be a massive failure and neet, (I already am a global humilation) then give up on what people told me I could get.

how do you plan to do that as a nigger?

how do you plan to do that as a nigger?
I can't. It's objectively impossible.

Not even due to the fact that I'm black because racism isn't even applicable in the 1st world countries (racism and sexism is fake), but because I'm ugly and autistic and a viral humilation.

I'll try to grow a youtube channel, I'll try to learn coding and copywriting and I'll try to do things like SMMA and Saas, but it will fail, it will be a scam.

What's the point if I'm going to fail? I don't know, I don't even know why I'm still alive.

Hit the trap

I don't even know what that means.

I think I know what my motivation is.

"I've accepted that I'll fail, but there's no point in living if I can't have the things I want. Therefore, I'm ok with living a failed life in hopes of getting what I've wanted, instead of giving up."

Rope or cope. I will die a failure trying to get what I want, because that's the only thing giving me meaning.

The reason I can't hide, is people need to know that I'm trying to ascend. There needs to be public awareness. If I hide, the only representation of me is the FItxfearless video, therefore, i won't hide and I'll show the world I'm trying to succeed.

I would rather die a failure, then die as someone who gave up. I smelled a girl and realized, I need pussy. Therefore, I will get pussy. The world is laughing at me, therefore I will tell the world that I'm trying to succeed. I want to have free speech so I'll say what I want.

I'm just a delusionist. There's no point in living if I don't get what I want, so I live in anticipation of getting what I want even though I'll likely die a failure.

I just realized something.

I'm a fucking coward and I'm not leveraging the situation I'm in.

I am a global humilation. I was put in the most humiliating fucking position, and I'm too scared to run my mouth? To speak against it?

If I'm going to be a public humilation until I die, then i should speak the truth and run my mouth. Why the fuck would I hide when I'm a viral humilation? Millions laughed at me and I'm just going to say nothing? Fuck that.

There'll be videos on all platforms, tiktok, instagram, youtube, youtube shorts and rumble. The worst is already on me. I should say whatever the fuck I want now, because if my reputation is completely shattered, therefore I should do/say whatever I want.

I'm going to speak my mind and I'm going to escape the 9 - 5 rat race.