Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I need to lighten my shit skin.

• Thread starter IncelAndProud33
  • Start date
IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

WIll Be chadlite by 2025 or 2026
-
I need to lighten my shit skin. My thigh is a lot lighter then my face and I need that skin color on my face ASAP. I'm going to try kojic acid.

no JBW for your face

Just say that you want to whitemaxx. It's okay!, we're blackpillers.:feelskek:

will it make you chadlite by 2025 or 2026 though ?

Shitskin problems. Thank fuck I'm white

Still 'bitchless' though
Yes,but it's still a mental load off of my mind that I'm not the color of shit and mud. This is beyond inceldom

Literally everyone in my family is a white passing arab except me. Due to my skin color.
How dark are you anyways? Plenty of Arabs look good because they are often not extremely dark but just tanned orange color

Screenshot 20240831 224932 TikTok
Screenshot 20240831 061035 TikTok
Screenshot 20240824 020825 TikTok

True, but being white still makes you treated better regardless

2 of my brothers are brownish but they still look good. They're not that dark
My face is like a medium brown while my body is a light brown i need to lighten my skin to match it I might use hydroquinone .

My skin only looks good in the sun that's it. In dark lighting its ugly. Its like the third one but a little bit darker. Its look similar to the houthi pirate guy in the sun .
That's not a bad skin tone JFL and it certainly isn't dark enough to call yourself a shitskin. Many women love that skin color.

Post your arm or something

Yes,but it's still a mental load off of my mind that I'm not the color of shit and mud. This is beyond inceldom
Idk that's really contingent. I'd rather be a 6'2 Tyrone than a 'white' inkwell.

Idk that's really contingent. I'd rather be a 6'2 Tyrone than a 'white' inkwell.
It is. That's why even tall tyrones want lighter skinned children.