Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I NEED TO HAVE SEX RIGHT FUCKING NOW

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

wizardcel
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR! I FOLLOWED ALL THE RULES LIKE A GOOD LITTLE GOY, NOW I'M A 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN. I DEMAND REPARATIONS IMMEDIATELY

Rope and hope you get reincarnated into a better life
be careful tho theirs a 1/3 chance you will be ricecel or jeet

Yikes sweaty that personality of urs is not good

At least if I roll a jeet playthrough, I won't have the self-awareness to know how bad I have it. I would just hound white women on instagram all day and then eat some curry.

Even if you're white you can end up ugly like me or many others. The chance of actually being chad is so astronomically low, that men who are successful in life may as well be called lottery winners.

Chad only. You are here to suffer by looking at all the foids showing their ass but no touch otherwise jail
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Even if you're white you can end up ugly like me or many others. The chance of actually being chad is so astronomically low, that men who are successful in life may as well be called lottery winners.

When you put it that way, it's pretty grim. I bet only 2-3% of the global population of men can actually make a woman's pussy wet. JFL

How about a bullet to the head instead?

(Add 6'0, and Yoru from chainsaw man's facial scars.)
Nuh uh, reparations time, yahood.

Go follow your jewish brother epstein and hang yourself with a rope kike
Yeah how about you delete this or I send a kill squad to your location right wing garbage

Yeah how about you delete this or I send a kill squad to your location right wing garbage
I AM HAMAS STRONGEST SOLDIER!!!! I KILL JEWISH BABIES AND FUCK UGLY BIG NOSED KIKE FOIDS!!! STAYYY MADDDD

I thought East Asian countries had really low birth rates now and that half of all babies are born in Africa now.