Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need to get my hands on ritalin no matter what

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
or I will drop out of uni (major suifuel) and end up homeless...

but there is so much bureaucracy, and I don't know what psychiatrist to visit, in order to get a prescription :feelsrope:

Free him
CDD648F4 92A7 4889 BC87 B8C51DD2A73B

@Ritalincel how do you do it, boyo?

time to book a trip to kangarooland

Threaten to kill yourself.

I have prescription for that but want a better dosage

I wouldn't recommend doing any sort of drugs in general.

I have prescription for that but want a better dosage
how easy is it to get diagnosed and persuade doc to prescribe you ritalin?

are there specific people you should see if that's your goal?

how easy is it to get diagnosed and persuade doc to prescribe you ritalin?
i got the diagnosis when i was 7 so i wouldnt really know. getting a diagnosis past 18 is harder i imagine.

try telling them you had the symptoms during childhood and struggle now.
are there specific people you should see if that's your goal?
psychiatrist?

or I will drop out of uni (major suifuel) and end up homeless...

but there is so much bureaucracy, and I don't know what psychiatrist to visit, in order to get a prescription :feelsrope:
I get prescribed Adderall 30mg XR and that stuff helps a lot. I hope you find help that you need to pass these exams. If the doctor you’re seeing is not giving it to you, either tell this to him/her or find another one. That’s all I can say. Sorry about what’s going on.

Adult diagnosis is a pain in the ass from what I've heard. You'll probably just get referred to a shitty therapist rather than getting prescribed anything since they know loads of students are trying to get their hands on ritalin.
lots of psychiatrists think the medicine are too heavy, and even doubt ADD's existence. I'm afraid I'm just gonna be wasting my money visiting different doctors with no effect.
I get prescribed Adderall 30mg XR and that stuff helps a lot. I hope you find help that you need to pass these exams. If the doctor you’re seeing is not giving it to you, either tell this to him/her or find another one. That’s all I can say. Sorry about what’s going on.
thank you brother.

he will dominate u

What a garbage life, that so many abuse amphetamines just so they can succeed and not die on the street. God this life is trash.

I talked to some people and got a number of a neurologist, they said he prescribes concerta.

I'll call later today (its 6 am right now) and book an appointment. Any tips on what I should say?

Also, can he diagnose me or do I need to get diagnosed from a psychiatrist first in order to get prescription? I guess I'll ask that to him today but if anyone knows I'm thankful.

I need to be under the influence of something, my conscious thoughts contain nothing but bad memories as well as rage and suicidefuel

Try nootropics.

The neurologist someone mentioned to me had his clinic closed at that time (I called for days and nobody answered) and because I had to travel, I made an appointment the same day and visited a local psychiatrist instead.

She didn't prescribe me any medicine, although she admited that it is necessary in many cases, told me to do psychotherapy and concentration exercises bs, what I think is she wants me to pay more visits so she can rob my money.

I'm moving to Athens soon, I'll try to find a doctor there. Although it must be difficult because I'll be staying with my parents (who are against me getting that short of medication) so I'll have to be stealth.

going tomorrow to a psychiatrist. I have high expectations.

They told me they do psychotherapy and don't prescribe meds. What the hell

I'll find all the psychiatrists numbers in my area and start calling until someone says they do prescribe meds