Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need to fucking end it right now. Please somebody push me over the edge

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I cant fucking take it anymore. I cant do it for one more year. Somebody please push me over the edge so I can fucking end it all finally

Can you drive? Seriously because depending on the answer I have a solution. And no, i'm not talking about going ER

it's 2020 and you're still a virgin

It's not worth it OP :feelscry:

Calm down, there's still rope.

Can you drive? Seriously because depending on the answer I have a solution.
No I cant even drive. Fucucuckckckkckckckckckckckckckdykckckckckckckdkckckckkcs
You just made it worse with this drivers license pill.
Chiads are out driving young hot stacies around rn to celebrate new uears while I cant even kiss anyone in my entire miserable existence

Atomic Driver License pill mogging:

I'm about to be 20
I am around the same age, I feel vey suicidal aswell, closer and closer to rope every day
I feel like I will rope this year tbh, I won't plan it or anything, I'll just end it suddenly, when I get that little push that I desperately need

I'm about to be 20
BBBB209F FBD3 4A94 98C6 3D7B6591C94A

I am around the same age, I feel vey suicidal aswell, closer and closer to rope every day
I feel like I will rope this year tbh, I won't plan it or anything, I'll just end it suddenly, when I get that little push that I desperately need
Its impossible to move on in life with things like college and a career when you know your missing out on so much and will never have the one thing you've always wanted.
The zoomer generation is the most heavily impacted by hypergamy to date. We grew up with social media and smart phones so our females have had blown up egos and expectations since kindergarten

Cliffs: a really tall edge to jump off of

Sorry bro, no cliffs aqui.

I'd give ya a push in the right direction if ya wanted.

Every night as I go to bed I'm going to say a little prayer "Allah take me, I am ready". And if I wake up the next morning I can confidently say there is no god.

Exit bag the way to go

Last edited:
Its impossible to move on in life with things like college and a career when you know your missing out on so much and will never have the one thing you've always wanted.

Ngl, moving on is one of the things that is keeping me alive. It's a great way to cope, because it fills your mind and gives you a (false) sense of purpose/direction, which helps you forget about the things you're never going to get 95% of the time. You still gotta think about your life objectives, i personally do a little above the bare minimum, and my objective is to have a decent job, live at my mom's house and spend little to no money on frivolous consumpion besides some copes.