Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I need to find parents who will marry their daughter off to me.

I

Initium

Veteran
★★★★
I’m almost 38. Im ready tonget married, I need to find a couple who will give their virgin daughter over to my custody for marriage. I will take care of her and we will have a big strong family together.

Where can I find this? Who do I go to to obtain this?

I need sex and a family dammit. :lasereyes:

Overseas maybe but there is too much risk involved

Try Yemen or some African countries

Why do American families seem to just not give a fuck about their daughters? God I hate this place.

Like at what point did fathers say “fuck it I don’t care about my daughter she can get fucked by a million men”’

I hope you’ve got some goats in your backyard

I’m almost 38. Im ready tonget married, I need to find a couple who will give their virgin daughter over to my custody for marriage. I will take care of her and we will have a big strong family together.

Overseas maybe but there is too much risk involved
Try Yemen or some African countries

real pic of OP's wife after getting said arranged marriage.

Just hold your bride hostage theory

Dude, Just adopt one :feelsPop::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back