Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I Need To Fentanylmaxx

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Currently a massive issue in the United States

Honestly, I've felt more shit & hopeless lately, and tbh I feel like I just want to be done with this "life"

From what I hear, it's genuinely a peaceful exit from this world.

Man, avoid that shit. They will sell you pure shit and you will end up being a fucking zombie.

from what ive read, ODs in general are far from peaceful death

I knew a mechanic who died of a fentanyl overdose. People debate on whether it was an accidental OD or if it was suicide. I say it was suicide because he always seemed depressed

inject whatever you like, anything to escape from reality

I knew a mechanic who died of a fentanyl overdose. People debate on whether it was an accidental OD or if it was suicide. I say it was suicide because he always seemed depressed
ya never know

> Fentanyl

Screenshot 2024 09 04 234638

I wouldn't fuck with that shit.

there was a time in my life (about 5 years ago) where I did this. tried to end my life through opioids, not a fun experience and definitely not peaceful like everybody says it is. I woke up in the middle of it- everything was dark, my lungs hurt like hell and i could barely breathe. i’m only alive now because like a true loser i bought narcan and kept it beside me incase i wanted to opt out after i did it.
it’s not worth it bro, life isn’t good but it’s better now.

Ask for a shipment directly from China

I was thinking about overdosing on Zoloft to fry the part of the brain that produces emptions

Im inclined to think a few grams of injected cocaine would be better.

Currently a massive issue in the United States

Honestly, I've felt more shit & hopeless lately, and tbh I feel like I just want to be done with this "life"

From what I hear, it's genuinely a peaceful exit from this world.
Wait Play diagaea 1 on ppsspp it is potato pc friendly once you play that grind heavy jrpg you might change your mind on life

there was a time in my life (about 5 years ago) where I did this. tried to end my life through opioids, not a fun experience and definitely not peaceful like everybody says it is. I woke up in the middle of it- everything was dark, my lungs hurt like hell and i could barely breathe. i’m only alive now because like a true loser i bought narcan and kept it beside me incase i wanted to opt out after i did it.
it’s not worth it bro, life isn’t good but it’s better now.
Damn, that's brutal

Why not use a gun if you are in usa?