Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to destroy, eat and smell everything

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Cannot you feel it as well? Some urge deep inside of me. I want to go around lift some females, I have to dominate her, smell all of her spots, tease her, bite her neck. My body is also warm. I can go out naked in the rain to show off my body and I wold not feel any cold.
I also want to eat fucking everything. Right now I could easily eat 10 Big King menus.

Last edited:
I'm feeling something, sweaty. need to take a shower.

I'm feeling something, sweaty. need to take a shower.

Or just...
tumblr_o5cqo9p5HY1v3qb1ro3_500.gif

I just want to die

Just powermaxx bro

Cannot you feel it as well? Some urge deep inside of me. I want to go around lift some females, I have to dominate her, smell all of her spots, tease her, bite her neck. My body is also warm. I can go out naked in the rain to show off my body and I wold not feel any cold.
I also want to eat fucking everything. Right now I could easily eat 10 Big King menus.
It will never happen as you also lack a DL. It's over bro.

do it. talk is cheap

sometimes i want to bite a woman through her arm like a dog

Do you have autism?

I want to be like lastgerman when i grow up

Try getting your drivers license first tbh.

Yes I know this thing. It's called puberty.