Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I need to be like him in Drive

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
One of these days I’m going to find time to drive like Ryan gosling at night. One of these days man when I get the time

a real human bean

One of these days I’m going to find time to drive like Ryan gosling at night. One of these days man when I get the time
If you're a ripped, HTN, and 6 feet (like Ryan Gosling) you can get away with being an autist. The main character of Drive is supposed to be, but it's only talked about in the novel,

If you're a ripped, HTN, and 6 feet (like Ryan Gosling) you can get away with being an autist. The main character of Drive is supposed to be, but it's only talked about in the novel,
Ryan Gosling is not a HTN with that dogshit facial asymmetry, long midface & weak facial features hahahah.

I’ve never seen foids call him hot only other men.

I was talking about in the comments sections of youtube. I have heard girls talking about how hot Joseph Gordon Levitt is IRL, though.

I’m literally Ryan gosling, but I have no clue why that movie is considered incel movie, he isn’t one in drive

Just watch out for the purple UV light with 5g antenna since they can brainwash your brain if you got the nanotech-vax

I’m like ryan gosling in lars and the real girl if no one cared to help him