Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I need this sex doll

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★★

I have no idea what doll this is I just found this video and my god I want this doll so bad. Literally its over for women we have this guys

i need a full body sex doll too, but cope if you think this can even compare to a real woman

Government reparations should include free sexdolls

hopefully the lurkers are hard at work on finding what this is

These things are uncanny valley
How so? I own a torso one and fucking it is so much better than jacking off since you mount it and do the real motions of sex, so you feel like you are fucking something

I'd love this but a doll can never replace actual love tho

they do seem nice to have but i probaly wouldnt have sex with it since i would feel pointlessness and shame might just just keep one to feeless lonely

PLs AI service this to BETA stage already. Then, warm tech for the thing to feel like Im not fucking a corpse

I'm not using dolls anymore.

I bought one Chinese doll and it was utterly useless I threw it away after 1 use.

Maybe I need to buy a proper one to enjoy it like a 1,000$ one but I ain't spending that much money on a doll when I can fuck like 4-5 whores with that.

i need a full body sex doll too, but cope if you think this can even compare to a real woman
Gerbert Johnson made a review on it and said it's pretty close. At least the doll won't frame you for rape and such.

I can smell the foul stench of artificial odor and dried cum & lube trough the monitor :feelspuke::feelspuke:. I dont get the allure of silicon sex dolls but you do you man