Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need therapy

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Over the past few months I’ve become angrier and extremely hateful and the copes aren’t helping to distract my mind. I think I’ve overdosed on too many blackpills or perhaps I’m simply just angry at my seemingly hopeless situation, probably both.

I’m so lonely. And angry. All of the time. I need someone to talk to. The loneliness has been slowly killing me for months and by going to therapy I’ll at least have some form of contact with real people.

I hate my life and myself. I need help.

get it checked,but dont go for therapy

therapy is cucked and won't help, only dilute.

therapy did not help me

I feel same as you about the anger man, but I don't want to pay some loser normie $300 an hour to sit on a couch, talk, be condescending and tell me bluepill copes. That's so many hookers or drugs, I just don't see it being worth it.

Therapy never worked for me bro. It'd always devolve into philosophical and pseudo-intellectual arguments, even more so with foid therapists. If you think it'd help you cope, than go for it but don't overthink your expectations, it usually never works for people like us.

I was at that point and got jewpills (SSRI) from a therapist 2 years ago and they really helped tbh. Turns me in to a zombie tho, but at least I stopped raging over the blackpill

Use them as emotional tampons but never consume their tablets.
got jewpills (SSRI) from a therapist 2 years ago and they really helped tbh. Turns me in to a zombie tho

Thats what their tablets do.

My condolences...

There's no help for your face.

Cope, therapy is a waste of money

Fuck therapy, a psychiatrist is a better bet even if the pills turn you into a soulless wagie

Therapy won't really help.
Only thing that can help our situation is a loving GF.

I'll talk to you.

Over the past few months I’ve become angrier and extremely hateful and the copes aren’t helping to distract my mind. I think I’ve overdosed on too many blackpills or perhaps I’m simply just angry at my seemingly hopeless situation, probably both.

I’m so lonely. All of the time. I need someone to talk to. The loneliness has been slowly killing me for months

You can try a break , but i don't think theraphy can help

Therapy doesnt help tbh I just talk to inanimate objects it’s basically the same thing but they wont fag out and report you

Gymcelling at home could help to get the anger out and feeling a bit better afterward. Also fap.

I need to get jew pills soon, life isn't tolerable without jew pill

Brutal, that reminded me of Arthur Fleck

I was at that point and got jewpills (SSRI) from a therapist 2 years ago and they really helped tbh. Turns me in to a zombie tho, but at least I stopped raging over the blackpill
How fast they increased your dosis? After weeks sertraline made me feel somewhat good but not super good.
Also i hate the sexual side effects.

It’s all been downhill since the Norman invasion tbh.

Honestly I don't think therapy will help. By all means try it if you feel otherwise, but expect any therapist to be bluepilled to the core. I don't think they can understand you nor ease your pain. Take a break from blackpill stuff though sounds like you need it

How fast they increased your dosis? After weeks sertraline made me feel somewhat good but not super good.
Also i hate the sexual side effects.
I got escitalopram 10mg for 4 weeks before I increased to 20mg. Around 10 days after that nothing bothered me anymore and I was content with everything. Yeah I live with the sexual side effects, also Im emotionally flat now, cant laugh or cry, dont have ups or downs

I got escitalopram 10mg for 4 weeks before I increased to 20mg. Around 10 days after that nothing bothered me anymore and I was content with everything. Yeah I live with the sexual side effects, also Im emotionally flat now, cant laugh or cry, dont have ups or downs
Interesting.

Therapy is abject redditism

Schedule an appointment with a therapist and you'll soon know why you don't need therapy.

Go and get therapy so you can at least say you tried. Lower your expectations.

IMO it's a waste of time and money. At the very least you will be able to say with confidence that therapy doesn't work.

I’m so lonely. And angry. All of the time. I need someone to talk to. The loneliness has been slowly killing me for months and by going to therapy I’ll at least have some form of contact with real people.

Therapy is cucked. You should vent here, bro. Unfortunately that’s the only option for us

If you're autistic you should already be in therapy just by virtue of getting NEETbux.

Just let it all out. The more autistic you are, the more you will qualify ngl.

Don't do it. You'll be spilling your beans to some overpaid asshole who gives zero fucks about you and gives you useless, blue pilled advice.

I've been to speech therapy but it didn't fix any of my problems

You’re probably just going through the black pill rage phase. I threw and broke my phone and some other shit over reading stuff here the first year or so (July 2018 - July 2019) but after a while you can read the most blackpilled post ever and it won’t phase you at all. You become numb to your reality.

I'll talk to you.
He’s good,ngl.

Tenor 5 1

Therapy doesn't change your face. It can help accepting it, but you'll start from square one in the moment a woman doesn't.

Therapy is a fucking joke. I have to keep seeing mine due to keeping up appearances for my AutismBUX case.

Praying and studying the word of God helped me dealing with anger, hate, vengeance feelings, etc, like a million times more than therapy ever did.

Therapy is shit. It will not help you. You need psychiatric help and prescribe SSRIs

I had a strong blackpill crisis a few years ago that caused a major depression that almost ended with me. The psychiatrist saved my life. I medicated with Paroxetine.

Go to the doctor and ask for psychiatric help.

Last edited:

Don't let yourself be disencouraged by the general anti-therapy attitude here tbh. For me therapy did help: I'm still a kissless virgin ngl, but I feel much happier than I did two years ago when I was in a similar position as you are. Just a bit of advice: If the therapy leads nowhere, try a different therapist. The first therapist I went to didn't help me at all, the second one was much more helpful as he used a different approach. I couldn't go long there for financial reasons but even that relatively short amount of time pulled me out of the hopelessness I was in and enabled me to improve my life step by step since then. My second advice is to look for a male therapist, I think this should be self explanatory. Good luck brother

If you neeed it to venting man