Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i need that suicide forum link.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
Remember italiancel and the guy before who had an account in that forum, i checked it out once and many discussions in there about methods. I can't find it so if you can link it, it was on google but had some weird name.

I'm incel, too late for family, now jobless, almost moneyless, i don't want to end up a begger i prefer to die and i have nobody.

I knew last year i wasn't going to make it to the end of this year, I was told to go to a psych but suddendlty the covid-19 started, i knew those were going to be my best days. At the least i felt less alone. I felt normal for once in my life.

It's been 5 years i wake up everyday always thinking about suicide. In here Italy the best way is by jumping under a train but I would like to avoid the splatter.

Been thinking at it many times, my body will be in pieces and animals will eat them before the ambulance will come.

Just tell me the site, i need to look for something effective and less like that, it's not a goodbye but i need to get ready.

Do not say any sorry or whatever, the truth is I never had any friend in my life and I have no idea what a bye or an hello means at all.

Take care autistic people.

If you’re gonna sui you should do it in public imo

Remember italiancel and the guy before who had an account in that forum, i checked it out once and many discussions in there about methods. I can't find it so if you can link it, it was on google but had some weird name.

I'm incel, too late for family, now jobless, almost moneyless, i don't want to end up a begger i prefer to die and i have nobody.

I knew last year i wasn't going to make it to the end of this year, I was told to go to a psych but suddendlty the covid-19 started, i knew those were going to be my best days. At the least i felt less alone. I felt normal for once in my life.

It's been 5 years i wake up everyday always thinking about suicide. In here Italy the best way is by jumping under a train but I would like to avoid the splatter.

Been thinking at it many times, my body will be in pieces and animals will eat them before the ambulance will come.

Just tell me the site, i need to look for something effective and less like that, it's not a goodbye but i need to get ready.

Do not say any sorry or whatever, the truth is I never had any friend in my life and I have no idea what a bye or an hello means at all.

Take care autistic people.

How old are you?

That forum is full of retarded foids that want to kill themselves because chad doesnt commit

That forum is full of retarded foids that want to kill themselves because chad doesnt commit
i hate that there are so many femoids on there, as if they have it so bad

True, it's good for methodology guidance though if you don't want to be in agony during your final moments.

True, it's good for methodology guidance though if you don't want to be in agony during your final moments.
tbh if you don’t want to be in agony, shotgun mouthwash to the brainsem is the most effective and shortens your suffering

tbh if you don’t want to be in agony, shotgun mouthwash to the brainsem is the most effective and shortens your suffering
Good luck getting a shotgun in UK, a lot of hoops to jump through, sure it's possible but pain in the ass.

Hope you the best man, that's all I can say.

It's beyond cucked, they even admit femoids

Good luck getting a shotgun in UK, a lot of hoops to jump through, sure it's possible but pain in the ass.
it’s still probably better than hanging. Less pain, and more time to give you second thoughts about whether you want to do it or not.

it’s still probably better than hanging. Less pain, and more time to give you second thoughts about whether you want to do it or not.
I'd say SN or GBL are good options but make sure you're good with it before you go for it.

Ah, the final stage of the trifecta

Hanging is alright if it's drop version but you need correct rope, right knot, enough clearance & length based on weight to do it correctly.

Hanging is alright if it's drop version but you need correct rope, right knot, enough clearance & length based on weight to do it correctly.
too much of a stretch to carry out properly tbh, you can’t really do that with just a chair, a fan, and a rope. Also too much chance to get it wrong.

too much of a stretch to carry out properly tbh, you can’t really do that with just a chair, a fan, and a rope. Also too much chance to get it wrong.
Of course, you'd need a bridge or tree.

this forum is depressing asf, just read a thread and I already feel really bad,
interesting to see how many of them are trans
Yeah, that forum is truly demoralizing, that's why everyone should avoid this place, unless you're planing to actually end it all.

Yeah, that forum is truly demoralizing, that's why everyone should avoid this place, unless you're planing to actually end it all.
I wish sometimes that I was a psychopath so those kind of places (including this forum) wouldn't make me feel like shit

O saint BlackOps2cel Praise be upon thee

Don't kill yourself, dumbass.
If you’re gonna sui you should do it in public imo
Stfu, no he shouldn't even commit suicide to begin with. And if he does, it should NOT be public. There are sociopaths out there who take great pleasure in his pain. They would gleefully watch him die. They shouldn't be allowed such entertainment.