Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need something to do that gives a sense of accomplishment, progression, achievement etc... Basically a substitute for a video game.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Basically, the reason why I've been searching for so long for a video game despite not finding anything for years is the sense of accomplishment and achievement, spending hundreds of hours playing, always collecting more, completing more of the game, getting achievements, reaching goals.

I haven't enjoyed video games for years now and yet I keep installing and uninstalling new one every day in search of something to fill the void and stave the boredom.

I'm so desperate for something to spend my time on, I'm really reaching my wit's end.

Ideally it would bee something that I can do from home and alone. Stuff like going to the gym or sports doesn't interest me unfortunately.

anon1822's rise and fall.

I've been doing Hanayama puzzles recently and it even started a few coversations with my coworkers when they would just normally avoid me.

For some reason amazon links don't work so just google it.

Learn science

Try learning something that interests you? Thats all I got.

have a fulfilling life

In spirit of your previous programming posts, you can design a circuit board. Get a free eCad software like KiCad or Eagle and make a circuit for something simple like. There are tutorials if you don't know where to start. Your big project could be to make an MCU based board. You don't need to leave your house for anything. You can get 3d models of any component online, order the boards online (there's a popular Chinese manufacturer who makes boards for <$2 + shipping), simulate circuits online, and learn anything you need to online. You'll feel a sense of accomplishment, learn some EE facts, and maybe gain a marketable skill. It's a really big time sink though.

I've been doing Hanayama puzzles recently and it even started a few coversations with my coworkers when they would just normally avoid me.

For some reason amazon links don't work so just google it.

Thanks, just bought a bunch of them.

learn a new language so you can spread the gospel of the blackpill to other nations

ewhore or chadfish and try to get revenge on foids/cucks

I just want to be content, but for some reason thats so difficult that I need to use drugs
have a fulfilling life
giphy.gif

ewhore or chadfish and try to get revenge on foids/cucks
I did that two years ago. Imma attempt it again after looking at weeds ewhoring guide

Basically, the reason why I've been searching for so long for a video game despite not finding anything for years is the sense of accomplishment and achievement, spending hundreds of hours playing, always collecting more, completing more of the game, getting achievements, reaching goals.

I haven't enjoyed video games for years now and yet I keep installing and uninstalling new one every day in search of something to fill the void and stave the boredom.

I'm so desperate for something to spend my time on, I'm really reaching my wit's end.

Ideally it would bee something that I can do from home and alone. Stuff like going to the gym or sports doesn't interest me unfortunately.
Learn survivalist stuff. Soon civilisationwill colapse. Be ready to face chalenges.

Why not make games instead? Download Unity or Unreal3D and start doing tutorials until you get an idea for a game and are confident enough to get it started.
I'm a game developer (among other things) and while I wouldn't depend on it as my primary source of income, it's by far the most interesting and fulfilling thing I've had the opportunity to do.

Stuff like going to the gym or sports doesn't interest me unfortunately.
Try harder with the gym. It's the best cope, and will make you feel better (assuming you don't give up early like 90% of people do).

I had a problem like this. I started to. collect games.

Have you tried dark souls?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back