Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need some suifuel boyos

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Give me the most brutal sui fuel you've seen lately. I found myself having some hope today and I need to diminish it before I end up putting myself out there, or making a Tinder account or something :feelsrope:

look at the mirror then

56DC123A 0648 40F9 B0CA E00F1D52FCFE

Making a tinder isall you need.

Your life. Our lives. Life. Being a male. It's over, it's all over. It's over long before it even began.

The average male has nutted in his girlfriends mouth countless times while you have been alone.

My bradfishing in Tinder have been 63 matches about 12 hours aprox.

... and i live in a city with 650.000 people.

Last edited:
The average male has nutted in his girlfriends mouth countless times while you have been alone.

There is no cure to wasted time. It's over and nothing will change for it.

The average male has held hands with a girl, had his first kiss, fucked, got bj, and even anal fucked a girl by 15, meanwhile all of us rot in our bedrooms as KHHV incels
Cope. Average zoomer normie ascends with landwhale in early twenties

The average male has held hands with a girl, had his first kiss, fucked, got bj, and even anal fucked a girl by 15, meanwhile all of us rot in our bedrooms as KHHV incels
that did the trick ngl
Cope. Average zoomer normie ascends with landwhale in early twenties
yeah but they all still life mog us by 15
My bradfishing in Tinder have been 63 matches about 12 hours aprox.

... and i live in a city with 650.000 people.
pics please? over pm

also, do you mind if i repeat the experiment in my city? or would you like for the pictures not to be reused? (like if you know the guy or something), either way pls send the pics im curious

Give me the most brutal sui fuel you've seen lately. I found myself having some hope today and I need to diminish it before I end up putting myself out there, or making a Tinder account or something :feelsrope:

You're welcome.

oTnjyIF.jpg

More fuel for the fire.

pFeYwSR.png

Holes will rather fuck dogs than look at you

>Register for Tik-tok
>Browse for a few hours