Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need some Sadness fuel

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
I'm feeling like shit and I need to let it all out. Post some of the most depressing and downright cruel shit that's happened to you.

I'd start but 99% of all my days are just either trade school or sitting home alone at my PC.

In HS my oneitis, who knew I had a major crush on her, completely ignored the situation, even after I openly confessed it to her. I was so bluepilled I believed I could keep working on myself to get her to love me.

6 months later, after being ignored any time I brought up how I felt, we were all partying drinking having a good time. I walked in on her fucking my best friend at the time, a legit 7.5/10 6'4" blonde hair blue eyed chad. I was devastated. I still crushed after her for years after that even, I was so fucking cucked. Glad that part of my life is over.

In HS my oneitis, who knew I had a major crush on her, completely ignored the situation, even after I openly confessed it to her. I was so bluepilled I believed I could keep working on myself to get her to love me.

6 months later, after being ignored any time I brought up how I felt, we were all partying drinking having a good time. I walked in on her fucking my best friend at the time, a legit 7.5/10 6'4" blonde hair blue eyed chad. I was devastated. I still crushed after her for years after that even, I was so fucking cucked. Glad that part of my life is over.

I'm sorry for that brother. I've had oneitises too but luckily I've never SEEN them get railed (even though I know for sure they have been).
It's just such a scary prospect that I'm literally unwanted by everyone and treated like shit simply for even existing. I didn't do anything wrong yet for some reason I deserve it all.

I was beaten severely by a roastie classmate in the first grade and the teachers blamed me for apparently mocking her which I never did, she just got insulted by the mere presence of my subhuman face.

You were born in Eastern Europe.

I'm sorry for that brother. I've had oneitises too but luckily I've never SEEN them get railed (even though I know for sure they have been).
It's just such a scary prospect that I'm literally unwanted by everyone and treated like shit simply for even existing. I didn't do anything wrong yet for some reason I deserve it all.
After it happened my "friend" later told me he regretted it, but only because "she was a shitty lay and her ass was too fat". Fuck.

I was beaten severely by a roastie classmate in the first grade and the teachers blamed me for apparently mocking her which I never did, she just got insulted by the mere presence of my subhuman face.

Damn, beaten? I got punched in the nose once in elementary and skirmishes here and there. I was never liked. Ofc you can't even fight back to foids because they're "frail" and shit.

You were born in Eastern Europe.

Yeah that's pretty much suicide fuel.

After it happened my "friend" later told me he regretted it, but only because "she was a shitty lay and her ass was too fat". Fuck.

I'd legit fucking slit someones throat if someone told me that

I dunno about sadness for you, but maybe you can relate to the feeling of having the only person you know better than yourself, your twin, holding you down by the throat and trying to bash your skull in with an iron door jamb because you stood up to his girlfriend who was physically / mentally abusing him with her toxic personality. Resulting argument / fight involving your twin, (Who you loved.) At this point, you don't believe in hurting family, so you just let him try to kill you. Fight ends he gets pulled off you. You're ok but it turns into a screaming match. He brings up that you're subhuman trash unfit to be called family, and if you were actually to get hit by a bus and die then the family would be better off. Have your mother in the room, look her in the eyes as your brother says this and she breaks eye contact. She can't even deny what your twin said.

Its just a kind of hollowing experience. Having had your eyes almost dug out to the point where there were cuts and bruises from where your own twin tried to push his thumbs in. It's not really depressing unless you can experience the sense of betrayal and confusion that someone you love is trying to kill you.

Eh, going further into detail is more rageful than sadness. That's probably one of the stronger moments I've had that didn't involve a girl. My family confirming my existence to not matter, as though I didn't know.

My big getting cucked moments are more rageful and sui than sadness. And my depression is too TLDR to put in a post.

I dunno about sadness for you, but maybe you can relate to the feeling of having the only person you know better than yourself, your twin, holding you down by the throat and trying to bash your skull in with an iron door jamb because you stood up to his girlfriend who was physically / mentally abusing him with her toxic personality. Resulting argument / fight involving your twin, (Who you loved.) At this point, you don't believe in hurting family, so you just let him try to kill you. Fight ends he gets pulled off you. You're ok but it turns into a screaming match. He brings up that you're subhuman trash unfit to be called family, and if you were actually to get hit by a bus and die then the family would be better off. Have your mother in the room, look her in the eyes as your brother says this and she breaks eye contact. She can't even deny what your twin said.

Its just a kind of hollowing experience. Having had your eyes almost dug out to the point where there were cuts and bruises from where your own twin tried to push his thumbs in. It's not really depressing unless you can experience the sense of betrayal and confusion that someone you love is trying to kill you.

Eh, going further into detail is more rageful than sadness. That's probably one of the stronger moments I've had that didn't involve a girl. My family confirming my existence to not matter, as though I didn't know.

My big getting cucked moments are more rageful and sui than sadness. And my depression is too TLDR to put in a post.

How the fuck do you cope with that? That's just insane.

How the fuck do you cope with that? That's just insane.
Dunno. I really want to die sometimes. I coped with World of Warcraft for a long time.

I will never mog anyone.

I looked in the mirror.

Got a story to share?
2B58EBC7 E981 4E73 96B2 31C8593508F5