Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I need some good games to cope with

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
I've been playing The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Sid Meiers Civilization 5-6, and sparse amounts of Pokemon ROM hacks but its not enough. I got back into DoTA 2 after a 2 year hiatus and I can't play it without a 5-man group to queue up ranked with. If anyone can recommend me good games, or play Terraria, DoTA 2, or any other multiplayer game you want me to play. Sorry but I suck at shooter games like Apex Legends if any of you play those types of games. :cryfeels:

Here's my specs since comments are asking:

Chrome lolSWgyXjG

Last edited:
The only games I can say off the top of my head I enjoyed playing were cuphead and bioschock, recently started playing dark souls 3 although barely play games due to energy

You're playing on console or pc? If pc, how good is your pc?
Blindly I can recommend to you:
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Deus Ex
- Dishonoured
- Yakuza 0
- Dragon Age: Origins
- Elden ring
- Devil May Cry Hd collection
- Resident Evil: Remake
- Batman Arkham Asylum and City
- Half-life 1 and 2 + episodes
if you specify what kind of game you want i can list even more. List above maybe hit or miss since I don't know what you like.

Last edited:
You're playing on console or pc? If pc, how good is your pc?
Blindly I can recommend to you:
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Deus Ex
- Dishonoured
- Yakuza 0
- Dragon Age: Origins
- Elden ring
- Devil May Cry Hd collection
- Resident Evil: Remake
- Batman Arkham Asylum and City
- Half-life 1 and 2 + episodes
if you specify what kind of game you want i can list even more, but it maybe hit or miss since I don't know what you like.
I included my specs in the post just now. My favorite games of all time are Portal 1-2, RE4 (on ps4 tho, on the PC its unplayable), Skyrim, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, any Pokemon game, and Gears of War 3 on Xbox 360.

I don't want fighting games if you can recommend me any, i have too poor motor skills to play them.

The only games I can say off the top of my head I enjoyed playing were cuphead and bioschock, recently started playing dark souls 3 although barely play games due to energy
DS3 is fun but the difficulty curve sucks ass and the replay value isn't there compared to 2 or 1

I included my specs in the post just now. My favorite games of all time are Portal 1-2, RE4 (on ps4 tho, on the PC its unplayable), Skyrim, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, any Pokemon game, and Gears of War 3 on Xbox 360.

I don't want fighting games if you can recommend me any, i have too poor motor skills to play them.
Fuck, you have better pc than I do, I've got only 3060 ti and i5-11500.

Have you played Fallout: New Vegas? It has basically same structure as skyrim, but main quest is much more interesting and you have crazy amount of freedom how you wanna role-play. And not to mention, it has based, misogynist legion boys

Fuck, you have better pc than I do, I've got only 3060 ti and i5-11500.

Have you played Fallout: New Vegas? It has basically same structure as skyrim, but main quest is much more interesting and you have crazy amount of freedom how you wanna role-play. And not to mention, it has based, misogynist legion boys
I have New Vegas on my pc but i never got into it tbh, what do i do after the tutorial? Like i know in skyrim if i wanna go archer/stealth i go dark brotherhood asap, or if i wanna be a mage in skyrim i join the college of winterhold and so on

I have New Vegas on my pc but i never got into it tbh, what do i do after the tutorial? Like i know in skyrim if i wanna go archer/stealth i go dark brotherhood asap, or if i wanna be a mage in skyrim i join the college of winterhold and so on
Follow the main quest and explore surrounding areas, but eventually you'll have to side with one of major faction, but by the time you probably have most of the map explored.

When I was playing for the first time I was expolring Goodspring and area surrounding it, Primm and area surrounding, then Nipton, Novac, Boulder City and eventually New Vegas, by the time I got to New vegas I started to explore map freely.

but if you are not playing on hardcore game is much more lenient, you can feel free to explore and if you find some area that's too dificult just follow that main quest. The Rpg mechanics are also not too punishing you can raise most of your stats easily, but if you wanna tip the most imporatant skills are: speech, guns and lockpick, even if you find you have insufficient skill to progress some quest, you can always comeback later, after you lvl up.

If you have any other question you can just dm, I wasted most of my life on video games and I'm happy to talk about them.

Follow the main quest and explore surrounding areas, but eventually you'll have to side with one of major faction, but by the time you probably have most of the map explored.

When I was playing for the first time I was expolring Goodspring and area surrounding it, Primm and area surrounding, then Nipton, Novac, Boulder City and eventually New Vegas, by the time I got to New vegas I started to explore map freely.

but if you are not playing on hardcore game is much more lenient, you can feel free to explore and if you find some area that's too dificult just follow that main quest. The Rpg mechanics are also not too punishing you can raise most of your stats easily, but if you wanna tip the most imporatant skills are: speech, guns and lockpick, even if you find you have insufficient skill to progress some quest, you can always comeback later, after you lvl up.

If you have any other question you can just dm, I wasted most of my life on video games and I'm happy to talk about them.
Seems like you mostly like single-player games (which i usually do too) but i want to get more into skill based multi player games or RPGs (maybe some of the old FF ones idk)

Seems like you mostly like single-player games (which i usually do too) but i want to get more into skill based multi player games or RPGs (maybe some of the old FF ones idk)
The only competitive multiplayer game I enjoyed is Rainbow Six: Siege. Game is basically like cs:go, but there is more focus on characters and thier abitlites + there is destructive environment. Also If you have somebody to play with you can play RE5 and RE6. They are really fun in coop.

As for RPG, since you mention FF, you mean Jrpg, I never been into FF-style turn-base combat, I can only recommend to you wrpgs or japanse games with rpgs mechanics.

The only competitive multiplayer game I enjoyed is Rainbow Six: Siege. Game is basically like cs:go, but there is more focus on characters and thier abitlites + there is destructive environment. Also If you have somebody to play with you can play RE5 and RE6. They are really fun in coop.

As for RPG, since you mention FF, you mean Jrpg, I never been into FF-style turn-base combat, I can only recommend to you wrpgs or japanse games with rpgs mechanics.
I never played siege even tho i own it, and i never got into csgo really besides griefing it with some old friends. We'd get people to kill us by making them throw decoys in base and standing in their molotovs and forcing them to shoot us by blocking them :feelskek:

I love the turn-based combat myself, turn based games in general are great to me.

I never played siege even tho i own it, and i never got into csgo really besides griefing it with some old friends. We'd get people to kill us by making them throw decoys in base and standing in their molotovs and forcing them to shoot us by blocking them :feelskek:

I love the turn-based combat myself, turn based games in general are great to me.
It seems to me you have plenty of games, but don't really play them.
I'm in same situation where I have plenty of games on steam, but I don't play them, because I'm too infatuated wih the games I already like.
I'm really hesitant to play new games, I would rather think about or play the games that I already like.

I've been playing LInk to the Past and Donkey Kong Country 3. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I'm jealous of your gpu. :feelsohh:

Ori and the blind Forest is a fun platformer if you’re into that :feelsokman: I also liked stardew valley

op doest have a monitor. he plays with his imaginations.

Final Fantasy IV on snes. The game is easy and it will kill time. That’s what you need as an Incel

how much did this rig cost u?
2.5k taxes and peripherals and all combined, i wagecucked and got pell grant money back and bought myself a new pc since my old one was slow and couldn't play good games, every game i play now runs super fast at 300 fps with top graphical settings

Mount and blade 2
Very relaxing shilling simulator so far only been trading

The ray tracing on it still isn't that good :feelswhat:
Quke 2 RTX is only worthwhile game with RTX. Game form 1997. It's will be long before rtx becomes something more than novelty.

JFL a Geforce RTX 3070.

MOGS me to Pluto.

Quke 2 RTX is only worthwhile game with RTX. Game form 1997. It's will be long before rtx becomes something more than novelty.
You mean Quake? I could never get Quake to run on my PC tbh

Homm2, Homm3, Homm4

Bruh with those specs you can play literally anything kek, top tier PC

yeah, Quake 2 RTX, typo.
Wierd, it runs in 60-75 fps on my set-up, pc gamming is wierd.
I might just need to try it again. I'd probably get pooed on since Quake is all boomers and no new players.

I might just need to try it again. I'd probably get pooed on since Quake is all boomers and no new players.
If you wanna play multi, try Quake , it has much more active multiplayer community than quake 2. Since it's fairly new remastered release, it might have some new players.

If you wanna play multi, try Quake , it has much more active multiplayer community than quake 2. Since it's fairly new remastered release, it might have some new players.
I'd get mogged without any friends to help me play and be a noob

I've been playing The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Sid Meiers Civilization 5-6, and sparse amounts of Pokemon ROM hacks but its not enough. I got back into DoTA 2 after a 2 year hiatus and I can't play it without a 5-man group to queue up ranked with. If anyone can recommend me good games, or play Terraria, DoTA 2, or any other multiplayer game you want me to play. Sorry but I suck at shooter games like Apex Legends if any of you play those types of games. :cryfeels:

Here's my specs since comments are asking:

View attachment 587693
Don’t play those gay ass games play call of duty

Play the dead space series.