Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need some advice on moneymaxxing

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I realized I need to go away from my home by the time i'm 18. I need to moneymaxx online because in my town I only have like bartending and i'm to weak to be standing like 8 hours a day six days a week for like 200 dollars.

I researched extensively today and found out that data entry jobs suit me well, and I have tried some of the low tier data entry jobs. More specifically, solving captchas. This isn't good for moneymaxxing because you can earn like max 500 dollars a month and it is time consuming so you can't multitask it with something else.

The best bet for me is to do basic typing jobs, micro jobs and copy and paste. I have high wpm so that wouldn't be a problem and maybe I could make a living with this if I found some low tier apartment to rent. In the meanwhile I would learn about more in demand and higher paying freelance jobs to support myself and maybe even higher education.

Do you guys know any ways I could moneymaxx? I don't mind learning, but it can't me something that you have to learn for a few months from a scratch or ewhoring or chadfishing(these two are pretty time consuming and a gamble of sort).

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

join the military
I'm not in US or any country that pays them good. If I wanted to earn money in the millitary i'd have to go to french foreign league and even if a passed the test i'd die on the battlefield.