Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I need more ALCHOL

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★
at least I can still drink lemonade
:)

No alcohol for your face

No u don't

drugs are BAD

I just took a 0.25mg Xanax with a 5% drink

For some reason I’m having a super bad anxiety attack. Family members texting me to ask me to come over (down the street)

I don’t know why I feel anxious around all of a sudden. Maybe being away from people so long.

I took a tiny bit of Adderall earlier cause I thought I was just gonna chill and play video games tonight

FUCKK what do I do

I already texted my dad I’m coming over FUCK. There is loud music too that I can hear

I already texted my dad I’m coming over FUCK. There is loud music too that I can hear
Everything's gonna be okay brocel, just take a few breathes and chew on some gum.

Everything's gonna be okay brocel, just take a few breathes and chew on some gum.

Stayed had a few bites and left. Wasn’t too bad

Not sure why I’m getting so much anxiety that I never had before, it’s not like they’re strangers

Stayed had a few bites and left. Wasn’t too bad

Not sure why I’m getting so much anxiety that I never had before, it’s not like they’re strangers
It's probably from all the social isolation tbh. I get the same way when I have to be around other peoples.