Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need input from animalsheltercels

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
So two weeks from now, there's this orientation for volunteers for the local animal shelter. I'm mainly volunteering to escape the house while helping out animals in need, as I feel that they and they alone deserve it.

However, just looking at my own experience adopting from animal shelters, and from looking at the names behind some animal shelter blogs, I'm guessing most volunteers and prospective recruits are female, which spells doom for me as a sub5 male. My concern is getting tucked away in some dark corner of some storage area (probably with some bullshit title like "Custodian of Inventory" jfl) and not actually being allowed near the animals or even in much of a position to help them. As much as I care for the animals, I don't think I could stand getting pushed around by foids in positions of authority over me for very long without going ER.

All that is assuming I'm even accepted as a volunteer--I'm so subhuman that even getting completely unpaid work isn't guaranteed for me.

Volunteering is good. It helped me a lot with self-esteem issues.

Bro you are doing it for the animals. Not for some food. As long as you keep that in mind, you won’t care much :feelsautistic:

Bro you are doing it for the animals. Not for some food. As long as you keep that in mind, you won’t care much :feelsautistic:

if u get treated like scum by the foids there just quit

Be that as it may, my concern is I won't even be allowed to help the animals much if at all because of my face. They'll probably think I'm out to hurt the animals or sexually harass them (the volunteers).

if u get treated like scum by the foids there just quit
That's what I'll probably end up doing tbh. Fuck getting stuck in a warehouse. If the animals don't get the help they need because a bunch of cunts don't like my face, it's not my fault, I did the best I could.