Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need help.

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Recruit
★★★
I’m obsessed with watching girls’ lives on tiktok. It was normal at first but then it got to the point where I constantly refresh my for you page to catch a girls live and ask if she has a belly piercing and if so, ask to see it. I do it constantly, even to the same person sometimes. The original reason why I started watching these lives was that it helped me cope with the fact that I never really interacted with girls during my teenage years and this is the most I’m getting. But now, it’s just a way to fuel my fetish. Is it worth still watching these at this point?

it helped me cope with the fact that I never really interacted with girls during my teenage years and this is the most I’m getting

I can't stand foids on social media. It's not hate anymore, it's simply the perception I have that foids are deficient in intelligence; and to see asses, tits and shitty dances, I prefer to masturbate mechanically and momentarily stop the sexual need.