Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need help

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-
I've seen dudes from my school following me after classes are over, apparently someone has been spreading tumors about me being a incel in school.
Fortunately since Im still not very known because Im a freshman they dont know every specific thing about my appearence so I could use something to hide my face with.
I dont wanna get jumped by 3 6'+ dudes and beaten like that "misogynist" in prison, any suggestions?

did u browse forums during class?

There is no way they can tell you are incel, unless they see you browsing this forum in public.

Fucking gen Z faggots. It's over for you people.

Browse looksmax instead this site while in school and pretend you're low inhib dark triad alpha bad boy, tbh tbhqh tbh

Browse looksmax instead this site while in school and pretend you're low inhib dark triad alpha bad boy, tbh tbhqh tbh
No, I need a way to hide my face, like a balaclava

ask Eric and Dylan for help

try to avoid them. or speak to them. or let them get tired of u act normie like :feelstrash:

Who cares. Im open incel tbh