Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need help with a bare minimum of socialization.

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★
I need help socializing in a basic way.
I know normies can detect autism from face alone so I wear a mask everywhere, (plus there are germs and viruses around).

So the next problem boils down to what to say and how to say it.
I just don't know how to act or what to say.
The closest I've come, I think, is just try to not care and act as normally as possible.
But even that requires quantification.

Here's some general tips
1. Never try to be funny. That attracts attention from others.
2. Speak in a few words. "Yes, no, that's right".
3. Speak in the smallest possible emotion.
5. Ignore others when you can. You'll seem cool doing.

Now the real problem is when you actually want to be accepted by others.
I have not gotten close to figuring this out.
1. Try making small comments that could bring mirth or solidarity Only for a small second. That will make them come back for more later .
Make sure you gauge the level of mirth or solidarity brought to ensure it's doing its job.

All of these rules change depending on the situation. Each situation requires a new baseline.

Idk what do you guys think.

Last edited:
Here's some general tips
1. Never try to be funny. That attracts attention from others.
2. Speak in a few words. "Yes, no, that's right".
3. Speak in the smallest possible emotion.
5. Ignore others when you can. You'll seem cool doing.
that won't work

Which part of it? We are talking about blending in nothing more.
normies make dumb jokes, speak often, and get involved in conversations. they are generally open to each other

so this isn't likely to make you blend in, quite the opposite

especially in the context of socialization or trying to be accepted or w/e, it would generally detract from your efforts

normies make dumb jokes, speak often, and get involved in conversations. they are generally open to each other

so this isn't likely to make you blend in, quite the opposite
No. Those are groups of normies that have established bonds with each other and have no fear as their strength is in numbers.

We on the other hand can't get our foot in the door with them, due to our looks or whatever factor happens to be. Just imagine a humble Indian or Asian janitor acting like a Chad.
That doesn't mean he is autistic, he is acting normal for him.

Hope this makes sense.

probably your best chance is just to pretend to be curious about them (even though they're not interesting people) and try to keep the focus of the conversation on them, while affirming them and trying to show that you share similar values, etc.

if the conversation is about them, and you mould your own self-description to resemble what they say about themselves, then they'll probably get a positive impression just because they associate you with their own ego

and also making jokes, but since normies can be slow at recognizing jokes, you could couch them as a joke that someone else made or w/e

finally, if they're doing something, like a recreational sport/hobby you're okay at or going to an event or something, try to beeline asking to join in with that (unobtrusively) because it's more meaningful than a one-off conversation

No. Those are groups of normies that have established bonds with each other and have no fear as their strength is in numbers.
even around strangers, humour, words and openness are important for them to link up with others

the only people who get away with being constantly passive-aggressive and give short answers are foids, because they're foids and don't have to say anything

Maybe we can get a NT to weigh in.
Personally I won't stand for someone to talks about themselves unless I'm getting something out of it.
That makes you look weak for listening to someone's crap too.
Normies are efficient creatures at heart, so the less said the better.

Last edited: