Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need help blackpilling my parents gtfih

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Im trying to blackoill my parents and I need a sfw redpill/blackpill comp

impossible they will just deny it no matter what you show/say

Say you’re gay

Why would you do that ? tbh i told them to start saving up money for my rhinoplasty or i kill myself

Why would you do that ? tbh i told them to start saving up money for my rhinoplasty or i kill myself
they keep taking away my hgh money and surgery money

dr0p the at0mic black pill

they keep taking away my hgh money and surgery money
ask for more money,be selfish,im taking as much as i needed,even lying sometimes that i need money for books,teeth and things like that,when i don't.

Your mom will always believe that you are not ugly and there is somebody for eveyone.

Waste of time

Since most of our parents are boomers/gen Xers you're going to be hard pressed in blackpilling them since the bluepill had great reverence throughout their life as they were growing up. Redpilling them is a hell of a challenge by itself, blackpilling them is almost impossible. Don't waste your time and energy when those can be used for something more productive.

you have science on your side. use it.

parents cannot own the blackpill as it's a threat to their ego to admit their genetics shouldn't have been passed down and they themselves are subhuman.

parents cannot own the blackpill as it's a threat to their ego to admit their genetics shouldn't have been passed down and they themselves are subhuman.
Im still gonna try but I need some sources

Show them your tinder matches

Forcing someone to accept the blackpill is counterproductive. The bluepill is a belief system based on emotions, not rationality. When you attack someones religious beliefs, they only become more hostile.

Forcing someone to accept the blackpill is counterproductive. The bluepill is a belief system based on emotions, not rationality. When you attack someones religious beliefs, they only become more hostile.
when i try to be left alone they keep trying to bluepill me so imma blackpill them

Wise words