Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need gf asap

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Too lonely, went to store to buy alcohol and everyone has gf just not me, I’m an alien in this world. Now I’m drunk I wanted to gymcell but you can’t exercise drunk :cryfeels:
Why why why this can’t be happening I want a gf so much looksmaxxing doesn’t work I’m in botto 4% I fucking need a gf.
I sometimes wonder if it’s becuase I became atheist at young age it makes sense that’s when it all started I was good looking kid before. Now it’s too late anyways the God would need to turn back time you think it’s possible? If it’s all in my head it may as well be

Sorry boyo its over

You just have shit genes , its over

We all need gfs but can’t:feelsrope:

Heres your gf bro:
Yerberito

You can have one of mine bro

Questions remains Kabbalah or Catholicism? I need religion who is bigger chad jew or Christian?

I’m think I’m starting balding
Not good bros, I’m really stoned and it goes the wrong way

I deserve one

I have bad news for you

i feel for you boy boyo! we are all aliens in this shithole world.
everyone has gf just not me
This is not true. Not everyone has GF. In fact only a small minority of prime males.
Everything is good. This life is not too long.
I’m think I’m starting balding
Not good bros, I’m really stoned and it goes the wrong way
how old are u?

Silly inkwel, u ain’t entitled to love and affection :soy:

Don't preorder placebo dik pills from Alex Jonestein. Pastor rebbe Sid Raisin has the cure, just pray boyos.