Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need friends on steam or battle.net

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
If you want write me your username or friendcode

I pirate/emulate like 80% of my games nigga

What games
overwatch 2 (im pro), cs 2 (im noob), clownfield 2042, wolfenstein young blood, vermintide 2, dying light 2, gta v, fallout 76

overwatch 2 (im pro), cs 2 (im noob), clownfield 2042, wolfenstein young blood, vermintide 2, dying light 2, gta v, fallout 76
How much are you progressed in GTA Online ?

How much are you progressed in GTA Online ?
0, I have gta v on 20 accounts and on every acc I hacked so all my accs were banned, yesterday I bought it again on a new acc

Last edited:
you are not afraid to have .is account but you afraid to tell me your steam account, ngl you are the biggest idiot ive ever seen

you are not afraid to have .is account but you afraid to tell me your steam account, ngl you are the biggest idiot ive ever seen
Aren’t people’s steam accounts connected to their credit cards and stuff?

Aren’t people’s steam accounts connected to their credit cards and stuff?
And u think as an fed I can acces steam database to stole your card info then to acces your bank provider that worth bilions or euro and I cant acces an cheap ass forum filled with paranoid people?

And u think as a fed I can acces steam database to stole your card info then to acces your bank provider that worth bilions or euro and I cant acces a cheap ass forum filled with paranoid people?
I don’t know I’m not a fed idk what you glowies are capable of

I don’t know I’m not a fed idk what you glowies are capable of
You are more paranoid being celibate then serial killers that actually did something against the law, what you did against the law that you are so scared of?
Being celibate is not a crime if you didnt knew that

You are more paranoid being celibate then serial killers that actually did something against the law,
all our life make us feel like we are wrong person. The way we are treated is like if we were criminal. becoming paranoid and shamefull is a normal consequence. Anyway you'er right being afraid of giving your steam account being an .is member is odd

Only online games I touch is ghost recon breackpoint and battlefeild4.