Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i need encouragement to go outside

opioidcel

opioidcel

Overlord
★★★★★
i wanna get rolling paper but i dont feel like going outside bc im giga schzio and think everyones eyes are on me when i m out what do i do niggers

Nobody cares about you if it's truecel. But they will mind if you try to behave socially like a 'normie' and don't fit their standard for being peers. But if it's everyday stuff and you want to get out, then get out. I don't go out because I hate it, I hate it, I simply hate it and I don't want contact, even if it's as small as possible, I don't want it and that's part of my being.

Nobody cares about you if it's truecel. But they will mind if you try to behave socially like a 'normie' and don't fit their standard for being peers. But if it's everyday stuff and you want to get out, then get out. I don't go out because I hate it, I hate it, I simply hate it and I don't want contact, even if it's as small as possible, I don't want it and that's part of my being.
thanks for your advice