Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "I need cock so bad, I want some cock" when I heard this, my brain could not process it

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
Picture this : I'm 19 years old, at university, and people are discussing a ski trip that will take place at the end of the first semester. Everyone can come as long as they pay. You just need to book a ticket.

Suddenly, I overhear a conversion. 2 girls, behind me, slightly higher in the amphitheater.

"I need cock so bad, I want some cock" she says to her friend.

As a 19 years old virgin, I could not process this information.

Did she just say what I heard ?

That can't be.

Girls aren't sexual.

They only want sex from the man they love.

It takes a lot of game to seduce a girl, she doesn't just crave sex all the time like us men.

She would never dare to say that in public anyway.

Probably she said something else.

I quickly forgot the event and didn't go to the ski trip (no friends, no money).

This happened many years ago. For some reason, that memory just came back to my mind, a couple minutes ago.

Maybe... maybe she did say that, actually.

Sad Car GIF by BAILEN

Last edited:
inceldom discussed

Smartest most original post from a 2018cel

Females are tue biggest sluts for Chad and asexual for all other men

non-chads are not human

Also, isn’t it funny how women can just talk about needing sex and get praised for it, but if a man did the same he would be called a pig and people would say he isn’t entitled to sex? Rotten double standards

At the age of 19 they had already been on the Chad-carousel for several years and were totally addicted to it. Like a heroine addict.

inceldom discussed
:feelsYall:
Females are tue biggest sluts for Chad and asexual for all other men
Facts

I thought OP was coming out the closet :feelskek::owo:
:feelsYall:

Wait this nigga is a 2018cel? :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Also, isn’t it funny how women can just talk about needing sex and get praised for it, but if a man did the same he would be called a pig and people would say he isn’t entitled to sex? Rotten double standards
Exactly

flame thrower fire GIF

At the age of 19 they had already been on the Chad-carousel for several years and were totally addicted to it. Like a heroine addict.
Scientifically accurante

:lul:

you were just hearing things bro
:smonk:

Tell her...

"I have a cock..."
I wish I had the balls to say that, but back in the time I was extremely bluepilled + high inhib
In any case, she would not have given me sex

Picture this : I'm 19 years old, at university, and people are discussing a ski trip that will take place at the end of the first semester. Everyone can come as long as they pay. You just need to book a ticket.

Suddenly, I overhear a conversion. 2 girls, behind me, slightly higher in the amphitheater.

"I need cock so bad, I want some cock" she says to her friend.

As a 19 years old virgin, I could not process this information.

Did she just say what I heard ?

That can't be.

Girls aren't sexual.

They only want sex from the man they love.

It takes a lot of game to seduce a girl, she doesn't just crave sex all the time like us men.

She would never dare to say that in public anyway.

Probably she said something else.

I quickly forgot the event and didn't go to the ski trip (no friends, no money).

This happened many years ago. For some reason, that memory just came back to my mind, a couple minutes ago.

Maybe... maybe she did say that, actually.

Sad Car GIF by BAILEN
Finding that out at 19 is brootal.

Latebloomerdoomerpill

Chad can get away with expressing his sexuality in public. When I was in high school, I once overheard a Chad telling his circle of friends about how he got a his dick sucked while driving and later fucked her at the party they were driving to, and all the stacies in his friend group were smiling, laughing, making jokes ect.

she needed autistic white incel cock

Chad can get away with expressing his sexuality in public. When I was in high school, I once overheard a Chad telling his circle of friends about how he got a his dick sucked while driving and later fucked her at the party they were driving to, and all the stacies in his friend group were smiling, laughing, making jokes ect.
Uh Oh Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

too bad he didn't crash

concur​

/kən-kûr′/​

intransitive verb​

1. To be of the same opinion; agree:
  2. I'm highly inclined to heartily concur
    Based, Go get her Grandpa san :feelskek:

I know. Even average men can’t though, but even ugly girls can. That’s the part I hate

You were lied to about women and the world, if i was around i'd tell you the truth.

every boy should learn women crave cock 24/7, otherwise you cant cope with the fact later in life

she went on tinder and fucked chad within an hour that night

That was your chance to hit her with the "I'm right here"