Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need chad fishing advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
For anyone out there that does chad fishing i need advice. I’ve been doing it for a couple of days now and I’m really enjoying it. However I just ran into a little issue for the first time. A foid i was chad fishing asked me if i have instagram or snapchat. Obviously I don’t have those for the chad whose pictures I’m using so i had to say no. She got a little suspicious since most chads and stacies have some form of social media. They are usually so vain that snapchat and or instagram are a must. I couldn’t send her to the instagram of the chad i was using because he has a different name plus she would try to talk to him. I had to calm her suspicions down because if she reported me for using fake pictures I’d get banned. I had to make up some story about my ex making me get rid of all social media because she thought i was using it to cheat on her. It’s literally all i could think of. She bought it but then said “so you let her tell you what to do”? She immediately lost all attraction to the chad and said “I wasn’t her type of guy”. I have a feeling more foids are going to ask for snap chat and or instagram and I won’t be ready again since I don’t have a good reason for not having them. It makes me want to stop chad fishing even though I’m enjoying it. What can i do? What makes it worse is the dating app I’m using allows you to get a verification tick to say i proved to them that it’s really me. To prove it, you have to send them a picture of you in a pose they tell you. Obviously I don’t have this tick since I’m not the chad and can’t verify. That and the fact that I don’t have social media will make any girl that asks for social media really suspicious.

Chadfishing is useless, its boring. Try ewhoring instead.

Try ChadGryndring instead.

Serious lulz

catfish with this photo of a girl hitler:

For anyone out there that does chad fishing i need advice. I’ve been doing it for a couple of days now and I’m really enjoying it. However I just ran into a little issue for the first time. A foid i was chad fishing asked me if i have instagram or snapchat. Obviously I don’t have those for the chad whose pictures I’m using so i had to say no. She got a little suspicious since most chads and stacies have some form of social media. They are usually so vain that snapchat and or instagram are a must. I couldn’t send her to the instagram of the chad i was using because he has a different name plus she would try to talk to him. I had to calm her suspicions down because if she reported me for using fake pictures I’d get banned. I had to make up some story about my ex making me get rid of all social media because she thought i was using it to cheat on her. It’s literally all i could think of. She bought it but then said “so you let her tell you what to do”? She immediately lost all attraction to the chad and said “I wasn’t her type of guy”. I have a feeling more foids are going to ask for snap chat and or instagram and I won’t be ready again since I don’t have a good reason for not having them. It makes me want to stop chad fishing even though I’m enjoying it. What can i do? What makes it worse is the dating app I’m using allows you to get a verification tick to say i proved to them that it’s really me. To prove it, you have to send them a picture of you in a pose they tell you. Obviously I don’t have this tick since I’m not the chad and can’t verify. That and the fact that I don’t have social media will make any girl that asks for social media really suspicious.
Dont chadfish unless youre using photos from some guy's actual account on a relatively obscure dating site. If they ask for pics, you ask them to send first. If they send nudes save them then block the bitch. If they don't, stop replying to them until they feel so insecure that they do.