Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i need caffeine just to have a modicum of motivation

biggest sign you're like me: you have 100 different hobbies you've put a few hours but not hundreds of hours into

Does this countas one of your hobbies?

incel trait
I started drinking coffee in middle school and I don't think I've gone a day without caffeine since, it makes you less depressed, I can only imagine how extra fucked my motivation and outlook on life would be without caffeine.
I now drink at least 500mg of caffeine a day.
Definitely an incel trait, caffeine is basically liquid lifefuel, required if you don't want to rope.

I drink a cup of coffee everyday

I started drinking coffee in middle school and I don't think I've gone a day without caffeine since, it makes you less depressed, I can only imagine how extra fucked my motivation and outlook on life would be without caffeine.
I now drink at least 500mg of caffeine a day.
Definitely an incel trait, caffeine is basically liquid lifefuel, required if you don't want to rope.
you're one of those people who has been addicted since that young. I started in 2022 and then stopped in late 2023, now ive started again. I don't think im naturally a caffeine junkie tbh, my health must be fucked.

you're one of those people who has been addicted since that young. I started in 2022 and then stopped in late 2023, now ive started again. I don't think im naturally a caffeine junkie tbh, my health must be fucked.
Yeah I don't regret caffeinemaxxing.
It's probably the best drug you can do since it gives you lifefuel without completely destroying your health and mental state.
Might as well keep drinking it imo, one of the better copes out there.

Caffeine saved my life.

I've been drinking coffee since my balls dropped. Espresso shots with no milk or sugar.
My day is simply incomplete without it.

Caffeinemaxxing has been my go to. SSRIs fucked up my dopamine and made me a retarded zombie so caffeinemaxxing is the thing I do to get back to some level of normalcy.

Caffeinemaxxing has been my go to. SSRIs fucked up my dopamine and made me a retarded zombie so caffeinemaxxing is the thing I do to get back to some level of normalcy.
i wish i could exterminate them

I would love to take coffee away from coffee addicts just to see them suffer. It would be hard in the beginning but after a few months they would survive and be more healthy living without it.

I've been drinking coffee since my balls dropped. Espresso shots with no milk or sugar.
My day is simply incomplete without it.
to each their own ig. i also take it often, but i want to quit