Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I need brainsmashing(brain damage)

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
This i the only way to ascend. I have to lower my IQ to the level of normies, so i can interact with them. AspERgER syndrom is just high IQ.

In order to ascend i need to become NT. In order to become NT i need to become low-IQ. I need to get heavy brain damage, so i become NT and then i can ascend.

brainsmashing theory legit? Update us on your results OP, this could be the newest blackpill trend on TikTok!

This i the only way to ascend. I have to lower my IQ to the level of normies, so i can interact with them. AspERgER syndrom is just high IQ.

In order to ascend i need to become NT. In order to become NT i need to become low-IQ. I need to get heavy brain damage, so i become NT and then i can ascend.
Are you serious?

I already did 10 years brainsmashing and i drop stuff a lot more and have no energy and can't sleep and don't talk to anyone anymore except myself in the mirror

I hope that continuing this will lead me to ascend through the veil of reality and talk to the faggots on the other side. They either give me secret arcane knowledge or they can fuck off

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back