Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need anglemaxxing advice

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I'm going to make some dating profiles. I will be using face app to make myself look more attractive I don't have a looksmax account. I don't know how to take picture of myself. Can one of you guys with a looksmax account please give me some usable anglemaxxing advice?

you don't need to anglemaxx. just use your warlock spells

@CruxGammata can you give me some anglemaxxing tips? I want to alchemically transmute myself by losing my virginity.

Hold phone directly in front of face at arm's length. Bring arm out to a 45 degree angle to your right or left, and then about a 20 to 45 degree angle upwards, then tilt the phone to look down at your face. Now play around with angling your head to look best in the photo

Hold phone directly in front of face at arm's length. Bring arm out to a 45 degree angle to your right or left, and then about a 20 to 45 degree angle upwards, then tilt the phone to look down at your face. Now play around with angling your head to look best in the photo
Thanks

gotta consider lighting since that can help hide facial flaws. i have noticeable buccal fat since asian genetics and i can make it seem like its not there if the lighting is directly above me

gotta consider lighting since that can help hide facial flaws. i have noticeable buccal fat since asian genetics and i can make it seem like its not there if the lighting is directly above me
Where should I take the picture? Like in my bathroom, or somewhere else?

Where should I take the picture? Like in my bathroom, or somewhere else?
bathroom is okay but make sure the mirror is clean and everything, i would say anywhere with a nice window that will let in plenty of sunshine

bathroom is okay but make sure the mirror is clean and everything, i would say anywhere with a nice window that will let in plenty of sunshine
What is the optimal location?

@CruxGammata can you give me some anglemaxxing tips? I want to alchemically transmute myself by losing my virginity.
Nine angles max :lul:
I have nerver taken a good selfie of myself I can't give you any advice here

• Camera always 6 feet away
  • Never have the camera above your head or pointing down at you
  • Straight or camera angled upwards, head tilted (slightly+) back usually shows off your best features.
  • Don’t smile unless you know you have a good smile.

If you’re doing a body shot you can create a Y shaped body by twisting your torso so that your hips are approaching ~90° while your shoulders are directly facing the camera.

TL;DR
just fuck with the camera until you get a nice picture.

Last edited: